1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this

is gonna be hard to fit with this...

true or false?
unfortunately, i'm not sure of the size of the hole in the rb lca brace. has anyone used a one piece exhaust with the rb piece?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
All the exhaust should route at the same spot by the differential whether it is 1 or 2 piece. Just gonna be more of a pain in the ass when you gotta take the exhaust out cuz you will have to pull it all the way through the brace. Pretty sure the brace hole isn't smaller than the resonator

·
Registered
903 Posts
I had to cut one of diagonals for mine

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the exhaust should route at the same spot by the differential whether it is 1 or 2 piece. Just gonna be more of a pain in the ass when you gotta take the exhaust out cuz you will have to pull it all the way through the brace. Pretty sure the brace hole isn't smaller than the resonator
i'm hoping not.

I had to cut one of diagonals for mine
that's what i'm "afraid" of...
are there pics in your build thread about this?

·
Registered
903 Posts
No. ill post one ina few

·
Registered
903 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
:)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
That is a Corksport drift right? I had that exhaust with the same brace. It fit in fine. But rubbed on the bottom of the opening. Shorter hangers would fix that. It is a pain to install though. I ended up uninstalling my rear brace doin could loop my exhaust through it, bolted up exhaust then bolted the brace back on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts