ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to this forum and was glad to see you guys are much more into customizing the interior/exterior as well as power. Miata.net people seem to leave the cars looking stock and that is not me.

Anyway I would love to get this body kit that luckily is mass produced here in the states

The front bumper and side skirts I can find here but they always come with this rear bumper:

I would much rather have this one:

But apparently that is japan only and would cost about 1k just to get it here, sheesh. I also really like the spoiler from the picture of the first bumper but apparently that is also shipped from japan only.

So basically I have a 2 part question. Does anyone know where I am get that bumper or spoiler in the US for cheaper? I mean anything besides 1k a pop from Japan, I can't afford that.

And at the very least does anyone have more pics of the bumper that I can get here. I always see that one picture and would love to see it from other angles and colors, especially a darker color. That one picture makes me not like it but it's hard to say, I need more info.

On a side note something like this rear bumper is also great but I have never seen anything like it for the NB:

Anything you guys could help me with will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris[/img]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think I need to call them directly. The only company that got back to me through email was Adrenaline Racing and they had a loose quote of 1k for that bumper I like.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dude if you want to play you gota pay. Welcome to the wide world of JDM miata parts. But yeah call R-speed or Metro Motorsports. They should be able to help you out. Peace........Caleb(frosty115)R :mrgreen:

·
Registered
518 Posts
A friend of mine is selling the GV kit you posted above....cheap!
It includes the standard front end, side skirts and rear valance.
All authentic GV, not cheap knock off stuff.
PM me for info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not mean to say they are GV parts, by no means lol. I was just saying that their body kit of that general style has been mass produced by other companies and can be bought many places. The quality and fit are bad and need work but atleast it's better than nothing.

·
Registered
600 Posts
A friend of mine is selling the GV kit you posted above....cheap!
It includes the standard front end, side skirts and rear valance.
All authentic GV, not cheap knock off stuff.
PM me for info.

where can i get this cheap knock off stuff?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tons of it on ebay, or just search the new for miata body kits and most of the bulk bodykit dealers cary the same 2-3 body kits for the NB miata and 1 of them is usually a ripoff of GV. Usually 300ish without shipping, but I have heard fitment is pretty bad.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've also been trying to get this rear bumper for my NB for a while now (3rd pic).... But no luck here either.... The cheapest price I got was $$850.00!!!! from my local shop.

Time to save them pennies!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts