ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I <3 CR
1,050 Posts
Not really sure what you are asking.

Will a 16mm thread fit a 10mm thread? well seeing as how they have many different threads and thread pitches I will give you two chances to guess the answer, but you will only need one.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really sure what you are asking.

Will a 16mm thread fit a 10mm thread? well seeing as how they have many different threads and thread pitches I will give you two chances to guess the answer, but you will only need one.

yea..will the 16mm momo shift knob screw on the shifter stick...?

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Momo shifters generally fit on with set screws. They don't spin on like our stock shifters. They just slide over top and then you screw down the 3 little allen head bolts.

At least all the ones I've ever seen work this way. So it would probably fit. But it does look not-comfortable...

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
If you really like that nasty looking eggknob, you could do some sanding. Or just cram that sucker on. That doesn't sound smart, but it is.

j/k. I am pretty sure that if that is the real momo knob that they also machine it in 10mm pitch. keep your eyes open on that Ebay

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Hey Jimmy, do you want a delrin knob for the time being, I have 2 extras :D Do not want on that Momo shift knob, blech :mad:

·
Supporting Member
796 Posts
The MOMO's will fit over any stick thats less than 16mm. Thats what the ad's talking about. The stick-end gets a rubber thing over top, then the knob fits over that, takes up the 16mm-10mm differ. The set screws x3 secure it to the shaft. Not the best, and the MOMO's I've tesetd on my car ride higher than I like. If you had a short shifter then the high rider MOMO would be closer to stock height. I've got a real nice alum blue/black leather ball MOMO, and a polished billet oem shaped MOMO. I don't use either on my NB, the set screws and the way it sits higher than oem just sucks. The screw-on knobs are 100% better, that excludes MOMO. I'm in town, feel free to pm for a test fit.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Looks too busy for my taste. and it looks like that'll hit your center dash shifting 1st, 3rd and 5th gear.

and it looks tooo close to this.. sorry a little graphic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts