Registered
99 Posts
I"ll compensate shipping.

Dibs?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd rather not ship right now. Just a note, this is the OEM lip but I misplaced the mounting hardware after I removed it from my car so I'm selling the lip alone w/o hardware.

·
Registered
99 Posts
never surprises me anymore... You and yours are very common really.

Well, I'll just buy a new one since folks (not you, I mean the lazy sort) cant be bothered to ship.

All the best. If you are local of course because some folks cant be bothered.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts

Well, I'll just buy a new one since folks (not you, I mean the lazy sort) cant be bothered to ship.

If it really bothers you that much, get one on ebay. Theyre like 85 shipped.

Edit: Just because he wont ship, doesn't mean he's lazy. He lives in California where there happens to be a lot of miata owners so there usually is no need to ship things.

·
Registered
571 Posts
If it really bothers you that much, get one on ebay. Theyre like 85 shipped.

Edit: Just because he wont ship, doesn't mean he's lazy. He lives in California where there happens to be a lot of miata owners so there usually is no need to ship things.
yup, seriously.. not to mention if the seller is in no rush to sell, has no time to package, hassle of getting quotes and dropping off at the post office, and just as Bryan said, the high amount of miata owners in CA.

Just to chime in on the R-lip for potential buyers, I have one. I love the style and in addition, I ride low and have NO worries of seriously damaging it because of its material.

Anyways, not to go on a tangent, bump for you OP, GLWS.

·
Registered
626 Posts

just because he doesnt want to ship doesnt mean he is lazy. it takes time and effort to ship, and some people do not have that kind of time.
with the size of the item, unless you pay him for the shipping/packing materials/gas for getting the packing materials and dropping it off, then it would be worth it. but for some items it is just not worth it. too much time and hassle, not to mention if these items get damaged during shipment.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got this posted on on NorCalRoadsters, craigslist, and two local Miata facebook groups as well, I just stuck it up here to get more exposure. I normally offer shipping on smaller items but this is too big for me to fuss with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts