ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i have a barely used set of Raceland coilovers. they have 156 miles and one event. in total it reads 173 miles since i installed them. i blew my motor at that event and currently want to sell them while they are still in great shape to fund my next motor. if i could i would keep these for a daily set up i rather invest the money than have the luxury between swaping suspensions before and after events.
these will not come with top hats and will come with all the tools to adjust them.

we all know what they look like but if need pics let me know and ill get you some..but just so you know...they look just like everyone else that has them -.-'

i am asking $200 shipped or best offer.

make offers and let me know not desperate but would like to get rid of them as son as possible.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
check my post on the review thread. if you have any questions ask me there.

·
Registered
776 Posts
how about you sell them to me so i can get a roll bar! ehhh ehhhhhh. 150 picked up... ehh ehhhh

edit- nvm. your not from socal are you

·
Registered
265 Posts
If these fall through lemme know!

·
Registered
372 Posts
My friend is looking for a set and he has cash in hand let me know!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all Pms' Replied. i am sorry for the few that got comfused. i am not from Cali and i am currently located in Miami, FL. pick ups do get priority so i wont have to package the coilovers.

thanks for the interest guys.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
damn, you'd think these were hotcakes or something.

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
I'd much rather have hotcakes than racelands.
just look at them, so delicious...need to get extra sausage patties though, it's a must.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
^ now that is what I'm talking bout son! Make me wish it wasn't so dark outside, I'd go git me sum.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
coilovers been sold localy. thanks for the interested guys.

keep on truckin'

1 - 17 of 17 Posts