ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to get my megan ez st. coilovers soon and am going to sell my racelands with nb top hats on them only driven 2.5k miles basically brand new only had them on for a month i see top hats go for 70-85 average price and racelands for 300 since price went up on raceland site to 370 am i able to sell both together for 350 i believe thats a good deal or am i wrong i know raceland isnt a big thing on here but it does the job for how cheap they are.

·
fender gap is the enemy
2,103 Posts
raceland is a big thing here, ive seen plenty of cheap fucks posting up WTB ads for used racelands, shouldnt have a problem selling those pieces of **** round here

·
Registered
196 Posts
going to get my megan ez st. coilovers soon and am going to sell my racelands with nb top hats on them only driven 2.5k miles basically brand new only had them on for a month i see top hats go for 70-85 average price and racelands for 300 since price went up on raceland site to 370 am i able to sell both together for 350 i believe thats a good deal or am i wrong i know raceland isnt a big thing on here but it does the job for how cheap they are.
$325-350 is probably a good starting point if they're in good condition.

·
~Foo's Best Friend~
517 Posts
sell them for like 400 bucks together lol
some schmuck will buy them

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd take just the racelands if you'd ship to the east coast.... I already have nb top hats so I don't need them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts