ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Save a little longer and get GC with either koni or bilstein dampers. The others arent going to do very much for you

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am not sure what kind of intake and exhaust you can get for $350, but if you know of good used equipment for that price than I would grab it. Any good catback will set you back $500 and a good intake is another $300.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure what kind of intake and exhaust you can get for $350, but if you know of good used equipment for that price than I would grab it. Any good catback will set you back $500 and a good intake is another $300.
Ebay top speed catback intake=idk

·
Registered
277 Posts
Corksport drift. Idk why its not more popular. ? . I know I want one. Just a noise maker but they all are lol. Suspension or wheels would be next bit spend good money there unless just hardparking.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a Borla Catback and it sounds awesome--and makes a few extra HP. Plus it has a lifetime warranty-- which is nice. I would highly recommend!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Why do you keep making threads about if you should buy _____ or racelands?

Buy what you want. You obviously want racelands, so buy racelands.

Is this really that hard? How do you ever choose to do anything? These two choices aren't even related.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Maintanence, footwork (tires, suspension, braking, chassis), intake, exhaust, misc., that's the best you can do to enjoy yourself

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why do you keep making threads about if you should buy _____ or racelands?

Buy what you want. You obviously want racelands, so buy racelands.

Is this really that hard? How do you ever choose to do anything? These two choices aren't even related.
Made 2 threads..... whats the big deal?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts