ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats this sticker for or from? i see that freedomgli and some other people have them on their cars....

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o0oo. thanks for the info. so are they still in production? well i mean the stickers?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I think that new Racing Mate gear like gloves, driver suits, etc. are no longer in production but the stickers, pins, horn buttons, and other small items are still available in Japan. Authentic gear is highly collectable and therefore expensive. Not too long ago I saw a set of Racing Mate string back gloves sell for over $300.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
No, it's not like that at all. Racing Mate is OG. You either understand it or you don't. If you don't, then move on.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Racing mate started as an accessory co. so I can't see how having some of those accessories is anything like putting a shopping list on your car, that hasn't got anything to do with what's on your car.

·
4,437 Posts
Oh lord - here we go. Let's not start about an argument too deeply on why someone (yes, like myself) sticks a vintage racing sticker(s) on my tater - sheesh. If it makes you happy then do what makes you happy. Kyle and I obviously have a different interpetation on why we do this. For others it means something totally different.

Smog7 wanted to know what it was and I think the question has been answered.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,870 Posts
And since the question has been answered (and I don't feel like enjoying another spirited debate on what is rice and what is not), I'm closing this one. Thank you to Kyle and Peter for answering the young man's question, but I'm heading this horse off at the pass.

If there are any questions regarding this action, please feel free to ask me privately.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.