ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 862 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Because racecar

Lol no, cuz...well...too good a deal to pass up. That should have been your motor but you had to go and buy an NC lol
Timing Jay, when I was making the call, I didn't have the option then or I would've jumped right on it and got back into my NB into the sunset :lol:

No one told me that Thuwa had a motor for sale at the time... :cry2:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I didn't know until I was at MT that day with you and Tim randomly mentioned it to Matt. Supposedly he's been trying to get rid of that motor for a long time lol but never posted it - word of mouth only.

Simon, is my car still parked in that first spot on the back? I don't think they'll be working on it till end of this week. I am going after work to drop off a few boxes of parts though :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
I didn't know until I was at MT that day with you and Tim randomly mentioned it to Matt. Supposedly he's been trying to get rid of that motor for a long time lol but never posted it - word of mouth only.

Simon, is my car still parked in that first spot on the back? I don't think they'll be working on it till end of this week. I am going after work to drop off a few boxes of parts though :)
i might head over to check out my truck.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm wanting to order some wheels. Most likely rota of some sort (zero plus, shakotan)....and worried about ordering from the states with the duty and all that i'd probably get stuck with.

Any suggestions where I could order a set at a good price? Ideally as a package with tires mounted as well?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Call mtmotorsport.ca and get a quote. I know they can order rims and tires, but not sure if the pricing is good for what you're looking for. Another option is GoForTires.com, located near Steeles and Warden. Not many local places can match online prices though. Another option is to order from tirerack or discounttire and have them ship it to a shop in Buffalo, where you can drive across, install and come back.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
LoL I'll take a look at it when we do the Spring meet.

I actually want the boomex front bumper lol but it's stupid how much it costs to get it up here, compared to what you can get it for in Cali.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Call mtmotorsport.ca and get a quote. I know they can order rims and tires, but not sure if the pricing is good for what you're looking for. Another option is GoForTires.com, located near Steeles and Warden. Not many local places can match online prices though. Another option is to order from tirerack or discounttire and have them ship it to a shop in Buffalo, where you can drive across, install and come back.
mtmotorsport.ca won't help me out. I did find some guy from kijiji, he's saying 1200 for 15x8 rota's with 195/45 hercules tires....which sounds not bad. I want some original work equip 01, but cost and availability sucks...

I found a nice set of ssr xr4 longchamps I'm trying to make a deal with, but overseas shipping will kill....decisions, decisions...

on another note, I'm wanting a lip (likely gv replica). Car is a 96. Should I just order through one of the ebay sellers? or does anyone have any recommendations.

Thanks

41 - 60 of 862 Posts