ClubRoadster.net banner

821 - 840 of 862 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
SmokeSR, we need to get out to TMP for sure next year! What kind of lap times are you running? I picked up the Silver supercharged NB that was on Kijiji for a while. Had it out to TMP on the long weekend, but it rained out so I spent most the day sideways.

Heres a pic, 1991, 2001, 2011. The NC is my girlfriends.

cool pic...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #822
Yea, lets go to TMP next year. Do you have timing equipment? I haven't gotten a time since Xidas + tires, but on old setup, I was running high 1:24's. I wish car would have stayed together this year, but no such luck. Things aren't looking well for next year either though, but I've turned down the boost and it might survive a track day. Blower has much wear but I don't want to buy new rotors. I'll likely run it until it dies then send it out for a rebuild.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeah, I use RaceChrono with a Garmin GLO 10hz Bluetooth receiver. I was running 1:26.2 with 100whp in my NA. I'm hoping the new setup will be quicker.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeah, I use RaceChrono with a Garmin GLO 10hz Bluetooth receiver. I was running 1:26.2 with 100whp in my NA. I'm hoping the new setup will be quicker.
Wow, that is very impressive!
I saw you on the rainy track day, I had the orange na.
I only managed a 1:28.0 with 122whp miata and 225 rivals.
It was a cold day with a sunset so I believe I am in 1:27s during normal track temps.

on a lighter note, anyone have a spare window crank handle they want to get rid of?
I lost one of mine.
Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Any one have an spare 94-97 CAS?
My car stopped running all of sudden tonight, and would like to borrow a working one to nail down problem.
Thank you!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Got the NB out to the Cayuga TMP last week. Best time of a 1:23.05. Over 3 seconds faster than my NA. As well, if you notice from the video, there's a few places to be quicker. Still getting used to the setup.

Video Link here. Skip to 1:19 for hot lap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
For sale 15x7 Rays Gram Lights, 4x100 38 offset in Gunmetal.
Mounted on Toyo RA1 tires 225/45-15 with lots of tread remaining.
Have been stored in a heated shop with Michelin tire totes.

$700 obo

Located in Scarborough

$600...............

·
Registered
182 Posts
Anybody need any misc NA miata stuff? I have half a motor, almost full interior, control arms... just finishing up the part out before I call the scrappers.

821 - 840 of 862 Posts