ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
34181 - 34200 of 77329 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
I just read 2 different articles.

One said, high school grad rate highest since the 70's... But the other one said grad rate knowledge lowest since late 1800's.

We're getting dumber, and it's acceptable.

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
It's 3F outside right now, and the heater in my house has not shut off all night...

This house fuckin sucks.

I just hope my car starts.
I'm in the same boat, windchill is about -10F right now. Hello $300 gas bill.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I woke up at 3: 30 shivering my ass off and couldn't go back to sleep. lol I'm about to just turn off the wall heater and pull out my military thermal sleeping bag.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I woke up at 3: 30 shivering my ass off and couldn't go back to sleep. lol I'm about to just turn off the wall heater and pull out my military thermal sleeping bag.
Two duvets, a sheet, fleece blanket, and a cat keep me warm in the winter.

Your body heat warms the bed up too, so don't sleep with anything on.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
haha. that was probably my mistake. I fell asleep with a fleece hoodie on and it probably made me sweat in my sleep, which then made me start shivering due to the cold. boooo

To the tea drinkers: What is your favorite type of tea?

I just went on a tea hunt yesterday and bought a few kinds. Blueberry white tea, Earl Grey Tea, English Breakfast Tea, Chai Tea, and Dragonwell Green Tea. Most of these are light to medium flavored and I am looking for something heavier and strong. Kind of like Moroccan honey tea. It's the type of tea that is strong enough to serve in shot glasses

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
After searching a little, I found this write up. I might try to make moroccan tea. It also is very sweet. The tea I tried while I was there was given to me in a shot glass and tasted like green tea with more honey/sugar in it than the actual tea, but it was very strong and smooth and I havnt forgotton the taste since that 1 shot of tea which was 2 years ago.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/life/travel/activities-and-interests/searching-for-the-worlds-best-cup-of-tea/article4085282/?service=mobile

34181 - 34200 of 77329 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.