ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
32301 - 32320 of 49652 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,255 Posts
TI83 w/ games > *
TI83 sucks in every single way possible. It's an awful calculator made for the unwashed masses. It's the NB 1.6 of calculators.

Hey Ben I don't know if you are interested but someone I know has this for sale.

Something something something Rsr exhaust, and Works Anhelo rear center exit bumper.
That RSR exhaust sold for all of $30, so probably $230 shipped to the US. I wouldn't pay any more than $250 shipped for the thing.

·
Registered
10,262 Posts
Well don't be too mad. Apparently they don't have it in stock either. They will remanufacture yours, but there are none in their system anywhere.

It's the same part number for the left and right.

edit: Chatting with NAPA now to figure this out. Local place said they can't get them but apparently they are available online.

right: http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/C...aft-Right-Rear-Remfd/_/R-NMD953209_0403239140
That online NAPA chat rep is a lying piece of crap! Just got an email that they are out of stock. BAH!

I guess i'm off the road for 10-14 days while I have them rebuilt... if they weren't lying when they told me that.

edit: This sounds like i'm pissed, it was more sarcasm.

·
Registered
10,262 Posts
I have a meeting later today, I'm not sure if its an interview, possible freelance work, or just meeting some people at this small agency.

32301 - 32320 of 49652 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.