32,876 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

How in the world did I do that?

:lol:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts

Ain't no sunshine when you're low, I'm low... bitches don't mean **** to me anymore...

·
Za Lord
943 Posts

Can we get back to giant robots now?

As far as materials they are made out of go, I think its just one of those things. In anime/manga, we are introduced to the time when they are already commonplace, not the time before that when they went through early stages of development and they would have been larger and bulkier. Again, why the Destroids(or Battletech and Mechwarrior style) make more sense than ever seeing anything like a Veritech fighter during our lifetime(not to mention that the power supply and technology for the Veritech is different/alien, supposedly what gives it its agile abilities).

·
Mufasa in Training
32,876 Posts

Can we get back to giant robots now?

As far as materials they are made out of go, I think its just one of those things. In anime/manga, we are introduced to the time when they are already commonplace, not the time before that when they went through early stages of development and they would have been larger and bulkier. Again, why the Destroids(or Battletech and Mechwarrior style) make more sense than ever seeing anything like a Veritech fighter during our lifetime(not to mention that the power supply and technology for the Veritech is different/alien, supposedly what gives it its agile abilities).
But...but...Gundams :lol:

I call dibs on the melee unit.

Well, to your point...I'd be looking out for one of these:

·
Za Lord
943 Posts

Nah, as long as theyre making giant robots, powered armor, ED-209's or even cyborgs, were good.

But watch out; once they start making Glitter Boys, were all fucked.

·
Registered
619 Posts

Exquisite!

I'm breaking my lease to move to the DC area in less than 3 weeks, I'm really hoping my landlord isn't a douche about it.

1 - 20 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.