Status
Not open for further replies.
2641 - 2660 of 25721 Posts

·
ガラーズ・フ&#
2,125 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

haha all this road rage talk :D

Last night, on my way to pick up some parts, I first had to follow a dump truck that filled my cabin with diesel smoke and had sparks coming from the exhaust.

Then when I finaly got rid of him and got on the highway, some stupid chick decided it's a good idea to almost stop on the highway so she could take the turn she almost missed.

I didn't have a working horn in my car for 4 years and fixed it last month. The feeling when I stomped on the brakes to avoid hitting her and blew the horn was awesome :D

·
The slam struggle continues
1,885 Posts

I accidentally put my power bar on my dashboard instead of my ez pass. I'm dumb and half asleep.

·
Registered
245 Posts

Not worth it :lol:
I feel this way at times because of all the filler that got thrown in. Its a large part of the reason I stopped watching some of the longer running series.

They've always been online ;)

That's how I was reading Naruto before the books were ever released in America
Younger and dumber days for sure.

I think i have a problem.

I get unnecessarily violent when someone can't enter the fucking highway/expressway at 70mph.
I have fits of rage.

Should i see someone about this? I don't want to end up on the news.
Many road rage issues myself. I've found that I now call people that suck at driving 'sheeple'. I encountered one of my pet peeves on the way home from work yesterday: slowing down before entering a turn lane. If the turn lane is short I kinda get it, but this mother fucker drove down half of the nearly two block long left turn lane then slowed to 20 before pulling into it where he HAD A GREEN TURN LIGHT! I was losing my ****. I need a cattle pusher on the front of my car. When it comes to slow people on the on-ramps I find that I will slow a tad more to give myself room from them when I know they aren't going to speed up and time it so that I floor it and pass them just as we reach the point where we finally meet the other traffic lanes (typically a tad too close to their bumper for most people's liking because I'm an asshole). I also don't know how to take big banked off ramps and interchanges slowly... I take them so fast so often that it feels alien to me doing 30 or less on them. If I'm not feeling like I'm being pushed into the side of my seat I just don't know how to react, especially with my Accent with its fwd. With that one the faster you take the turn the harder you have to be on the throttle. Have to let off/brake? That's when you're going to slip and start pushing. I guess the moral of the story here is that I drive a tad aggressively, and do so using my throttle XD

That's sad. As many times as I've left my keys in the car...IN THE IGNITION...
I've done this so many times since getting the miata. Getting ready for work after spending the night at Emily's apartment I'll look around and ask where my keys are. Can't find them still? In the ignition in the car.... which is unlocked because if they really want to get in they'll just slash the top. Same thing with work. Can't find them in the desk? Definitely in the ignition. At least work has a gated lot so its safer there, but I still really need to break that habit. I find that I do it most when I sit around in the car reading my nook or something after I've turned it off.

Super wall of texttttt~!

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts

I've done this so many times since getting the miata. Getting ready for work after spending the night at Emily's apartment I'll look around and ask where my keys are. Can't find them still? In the ignition in the car.... which is unlocked because if they really want to get in they'll just slash the top. Same thing with work. Can't find them in the desk? Definitely in the ignition. At least work has a gated lot so its safer there, but I still really need to break that habit. I find that I do it most when I sit around in the car reading my nook or something after I've turned it off.

Super wall of texttttt~!
Funny story. After gutting my car I would literally leave the key in the ignition at all times since I only had one key and I didn't want to pay to replace it (01+ **** is expensive). The car key was separate from the rest of my keys and never left the car ever.

The one time I removed the key was the night of the FSU v Auburn national championship game cause I figured **** was gonna get rowdy. **** got so rowdy that I lost my god damn key :suicide:

·
Mufasa in Training
33,538 Posts

Chest set was sad. So weak.

75 pounds - 1 set of 12, 2 sets of 10
85 pounds - 1 set of 10
95 pounds - 1 set of 9
105 pounds - 3 sets of 4, 1 set of 3

I was just about at bodyweight not all that long ago. I'm about 165. Work to do.....
Don't worry...I'm 10lbs heavier than you, and might have trouble doing that. Pretty sure I could bench my weight for at least a set, though.

Funny story. After gutting my car I would literally leave the key in the ignition at all times since I only had one key and I didn't want to pay to replace it (01+ **** is expensive). The car key was separate from the rest of my keys and never left the car ever.

The one time I removed the key was the night of the FSU v Auburn national championship game cause I figured **** was gonna get rowdy. **** got so rowdy that I lost my god damn key :suicide:
That is genuinely funny :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts

This story has made my morning. Thank you sir

·
Like an oven.
1,513 Posts

Broken bolts. Broken bolts everywhere. Ugh.

I'm R&R'ing some spare ABS steering knuckles and uprights for a winter project at the moment and every single 8mm bolt that holds the sensors is rusted to hell and back. PB blaster, heat, etc. Nah. Apply a little bit tension to start backing out the bolt and I'm left with little broke studs everywhere. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Whatever. I can just take it into work, grind the stud down, drill out the center and re-tap the hole, while chasing all the other threads at the same time.

Unrelated: My girlfriend went to work today dressed as Gumby. (not her, same costume though)

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts

I feel this way at times because of all the filler that got thrown in. Its a large part of the reason I stopped watching some of the longer running series.
yep. Just so many fillers, and so redundant with the same ol moves every episode. I gave up on both Bleach and Naruto, but when I heard Bleach ended, I went back and finished it thinking maybe it would be a good ending. Nope, just a giant waste of time. I gave up on Naruto multiple times and kept giving it a try, up until the giant War. I stuck with it until it got to the last battle where supposedly everyone dies and it ends or something, and quit. I don't even care about the ending anymore. I just can't put up with that show.

The only two long running anime's I can put up with is HunterXHunter (even though the ant arc kinda dulled down the series), and One Piece. And I'm starting to feel the same way about One Piece as I did about Naruto by the end of it. The show is taking soooo long lately for something to happy. I know once they get past this boring Dressrosa arc, it'll pick back up, but I feel like it kept a good pace until then. Dressrosa is ruining it :/

·
Za Lord
946 Posts

I get it, the mobile view sucks. But it really isnt that hard to get out of it. Why are we still bitching about it in this thread?

·
Registered
174 Posts

I kept closing out of it. Would try to click on another thread, and it would put me right back into it. I'm done complaining now

·
Za Lord
946 Posts

Well, Im sorry. I havent had that problem on any mobile device I use so I cant really help you. I only had to click out of it once and it stayed that way.

2641 - 2660 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.