Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 25721 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

Wake up catch up.

Beer makes you fat. Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon do not. (hence my nickname)

Andy, why the **** you watering it down with ice?

·
Registered
174 Posts

You can always decide to just suck it and get it the traditional way and say "eat me" to an absurd law wherever you call home.
The law here is actually extremely light on it. Last time I got caught with any, the officer told my friends and I that it's basically a slap on the wrist. $100 for possession ticket. I'd just like to have options when I buy. Instead of 'hey, this is such and such strain.' I know most are made up so I don't even bother paying attention to names around here anymore

·
Registered
245 Posts

Just ordered a new alternator and gates accessory belts. Rock auto rocks my socks. Total after core charge, shipping, and tax was still less than cost of the cheapest alternator from my local autopart store before the core and tax. Since I was going to have to spend that extra money anyway.... I should get floor mats....

·
Registered
619 Posts

Quality gin >
:icon_cheers:
I've never once tried gin. I'm something of a vodka connoisseur thanks to a bout of near constant drunkenness a couple years back, but these days I'm on to Jim Beam Fire. It's like Fireball, but less syrupy sweet.

I yearn for a day when I can just get high, especially these days with ready access to amazing edibles and such.

·
The slam struggle continues
1,885 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts

Well according to our "peaceful protesters" I am a racist right winger for moving to an area where I could have some land and still be able to drive back into St. Louis for gainful employment.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

Looks functional to me. Load the **** with two point five kids, dogs in the back, suitcases, and off to mother fucking grandmas house you go light the way with sparks.

·
The slam struggle continues
1,885 Posts

·
Za Lord
943 Posts

Well according to our "peaceful protesters" I am a racist right winger for moving to an area where I could have some land and still be able to drive back into St. Louis for gainful employment.

lol video
He isnt wrong about white flight. Its how you end up with Detroit.

Concealer:
How is the Supra project coming along?

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts

He isnt wrong about white flight. Its how you end up with Detroit.

Concealer:
How is the Supra project coming along?
Car would be a good candidate for the project, not a good candidate to try to get ready for winter. Had a buddy go look at it yesterday afternoon. I passed on it.

I'll know on Saturday if that hardtop MX6 GT is mine.

If that doesn't happen, then i have a 98 Cherokee 2 door 5spd 4x4 lined up.

·
Za Lord
943 Posts

Car would be a good candidate for the project, not a good candidate to try to get ready for winter. Had a buddy go look at it yesterday afternoon. I passed on it.

I'll know on Saturday if that hardtop MX6 GT is mine.

If that doesn't happen, then i have a 98 Cherokee 2 door 5spd 4x4 lined up.
It would give you all winter to get it ready, though.

Dont you already have enough MX6 GT's? Leave some for the rest of us.

I understand you live in the midwest, but can you guys staaaahp with this Jeep ****?

281 - 300 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.