ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5361 - 5380 of 25721 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

Woke up early today to photograph sunrise- no sunrise this morning. #photographyproblems
Woke up four early four Sats in a row to get a shot of the steamtrain that runs past my house. All days it wasnt running..... I feel you.

·
Zero felonies. One deportation.
1,594 Posts

Woke up four early four Sats in a row to get a shot of the steamtrain that runs past my house. All days it wasnt running..... I feel you.
That's rough. Probably the only 4 days it wasn't running either.
One day this week I'll get a good sunrise.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts

Keep an eye out on local news websites for all the events that go down. Every week, it seems there is something happening. Otherwise, go hit up China Town. Candy store, RFD restaurant (awesome selection of beers), asian women, and check out DC Brau (another huge beer place). Good way to welcome yourself ;)

edit: and the Total Wine in McLean is probably the biggest beer store near you.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,637 Posts

How was it Bryan? I still haven't made it out trail running in my new meshy shoes... It's going to be cold and maybe wet here...
It was fine for me, even in blowing winds and sub 30-deg weather. I'm kind of used to the whole no-socks thing, though.

·
Super Moderator
6,408 Posts

I'm about to get some seat heaters and a remote start. Damn this cold, that's why I live on the coast where it is supposed to be temperate.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts

in case you didn't know, taking medicine that helps target certain symptoms without having those symptoms isn't a smart choice. You immune system produces less antibodies in the presence of those medicines and could potentially make you get sicker, faster.

Best bet is to take specialized medicine (something that focuses on the one symptom you have) and an EmergenC to start the day till you feel better

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts

I'm about to get some seat heaters and a remote start. Damn this cold, that's why I live on the coast where it is supposed to be temperate.
Come to south Florida.....it's 80* today

·
Mufasa in Training
31,637 Posts

in case you didn't know, taking medicine that helps target certain symptoms without having those symptoms isn't a smart choice. You immune system produces less antibodies in the presence of those medicines and could potentially make you get sicker, faster.

Best bet is to take specialized medicine (something that focuses on the one symptom you have) and an EmergenC to start the day till you feel better
Doesn't that sort of contradict your advice?

·
Administrator
15,190 Posts

Switching to an automatic is easy. How to drive one:

1. WOT to back bumper of car in front of you
2. Threshold brake
3. Lag desperately behind
4. Repeat until you can go **** yourself

95% of drivers can't be wrong.

5361 - 5380 of 25721 Posts
Status