ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6201 - 6220 of 25721 Posts

·
Resident BMW Apologist
3,027 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

Not sure. Either very slightly used (less than 15k miles) or last year's inventory taking up space at the dealership. If we can land a loaded one with nav and the options we want for less than 25k, i'm sure she would be happy. Sucks to hear about the warranty not transferring. Is that even if it is a CPO vehicle on the dealership lot?

Factory warranty would transfer but not the maintenance/service plan (oil changes, brake jobs, etc)

·
Traitor!
4,453 Posts

I don't understand why people find her so attractive, honestly. Her face just kills it.
It's the resting bitch face.....that's hot to me.

I couldn't tell you why. I also have a thing for super dark hair... *drool*

I know right?

·
Mufasa in Training
33,209 Posts

It's the resting bitch face.....that's hot to me.

I couldn't tell you why. I also have a thing for super dark hair... *drool*
Still don't get it. You guys are talking about the attitude. You're projecting what you think she's like based on facial expressions.

I think she looks like a horse. Period :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,603 Posts

My arms go numb lying on my back. It started sleeping on the floor in Vegas. I've always been a stomach sleeper.

·
[insert my paranoia here]
537 Posts

Can report Smash Bros for WiiU and Omega Ruby are fanfuckingtastic.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,610 Posts

97s are fine.

97-99 is the sweet spot.

99 is best because it's the newest best one.
Didn't 97 have some electrical issues or something? I recall trying to avoid renix issues and something else.

Getting Away With Murder is an interesting show. The wife watches so I kinda do too. Almost wish I ever paid attention to any show. The only show I ever don't do this (foruming) during is SOA and we didn't buy this final season so I'm living in the dark.

·
ガラーズ・フ&#
2,125 Posts

Concealer: go for the capella!

Plaza? not into it, boobs too small

sleeping? one pillow under my head, another one on the side to grab on it. My arms don't go numb, but I'm having a serious convulsion (?) problem... it wakes me up, because it feels like my peroneus muscle's going to rip itself apart from the bones... last time it happened was on Wednesday and the leg still hurts now

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,396 Posts

^ Dude, you need to visit the US. Go to MATG and I'd actually go.

·
ガラーズ・フ&#
2,125 Posts

haha, I'd love to... I'd do it in a Roadkill fashion, buy a miata, get to the MATG with it and then sell it again. I'd just hate to be there with no car to drive

EDIT: I just checked the date for 2015 and it's a week after the wedding... now how do I convice the lady to spend our honeymoon stateside lol

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts

Nothing to do with Obama. His policies were causing gas prices to rise. Recently prices coming down are due to election season and also OPEC flooding the market with oil with the rise in domestic production. Depending on what happens with the pipeline, prices will either rise again or hovr here for a while.
ugh.

I love how everyone says it's his policies that caused the rise but sight other factors when talking about the drop. Blaaaaaaaame Obamamamamamama.

If you truly believe it's as simple as that then you have no understanding of macroeconomics.

·
Registered
619 Posts

Still don't get it. You guys are talking about the attitude. You're projecting what you think she's like based on facial expressions.

I think she looks like a horse. Period :lol:
I am not seeing horse, usually I can see where people are coming from with that stuff.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,209 Posts

I also don't see a horse in Sarah Jessica Parker
I never did, either. Honestly, I had a crush on her (and Lea Thompson) during the 80's.

While I'm admitting things, I should also admit that the only two things I've seen Aubrey Plaza in (besides pics on Imgur that I wasn't crazy about) are Parks and Rec and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. In the latter, especially, I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to look attractive (much in the way that just watching The Office would fool you into believing that Jenna Fischer is kind of homely-looking).

·
Za Lord
943 Posts

Aubrey Plaza? Would do. If you say you wouldnt, youre lying to yourself.

I think I'd do it, but she's too skinny fat for my taste.
This is also the most ridiculous statement I have ever read. She is either skinny or she is fat. I think this is the kind of fucked up bullshit statement that makes young people so worried about how they look.

6201 - 6220 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.