661 - 680 of 25721 Posts

·
Administrator
15,200 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

lol wut?
So it is just an in house design?

Maybe that obx is the same thing. If I only had the extra $200 lol
In house design, produced elsewhere. That's how all their stuff is. They don't have the machinery to do much beyond basic welding. They're in the business of selling parts, not making them.

I'm torn on the obx vs. Fm butterfly instance. Part of me thinks it's shitty to knock off parts.

Part of me thinks that if a company can make money off them at $200 shipped...

·
Registered
619 Posts

Going all drunk Bob Villa on this bitch. A can of spackle and some (I think expertly matched paint) and I should be set to get the entirety of my security deposit back. That shall be my puppy monies! I'm so excited to have a little furry bastard in my life. 2 weeks son, **** New York.

·
Super Moderator
2,471 Posts

She used to think I was texting someone until I showed her what I was doing.
My wife thought the same thing. I used to always generically say I was looking at car stuff. She finally asked if I was really looking at car stuff that much because she didn't think there could be that much to read. Then I had to explain RT and making fun of strangers on imgur to her.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,664 Posts

Weird fact: for the second time, I have seen an actor who would later be Doctor Who portraying a character in Agatha Christie's Poirot.

Peter Capaldi, aka the [current] Twelfth Doctor, in "Wasps' Nest" (1991):

Christopher Eccleston, aka the Ninth Doctor, in "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe" (1992):

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts

In house design, produced elsewhere. That's how all their stuff is. They don't have the machinery to do much beyond basic welding. They're in the business of selling parts, not making them.

I'm torn on the obx vs. Fm butterfly instance. Part of me thinks it's shitty to knock off parts.

My buddy is selling his used fm butterfly brace. No hardware. I'm only telling you this because it's at my house.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

Yeah,that is nuts....you're tempting me to bite the bullet and see what the hoo ah is all about. Although I have heard door bars are a better mod.

·
Administrator
15,200 Posts

Including rails I assume? Price? I have a set of Boundary Engineering rails bnib that I havent gotten around to installing.

Don't know if my awful-fitting Enthuza exhaust will clear a butterfly.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

They're actors Bryan, thats what they do. One job, then move on to the next.

Like the dude that did Bender in Futurama, he didnt retire after the show, I know hes Jake the dog in Adventure Time, not sure if anything else currently.

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts

Including rails I assume? Price? I have a set of Boundary Engineering rails bnib that I havent gotten around to installing.

Don't know if my awful-fitting Enthuza exhaust will clear a butterfly.
Rails included yes. Exhaust will fit without a doubt. Lots of room for adjustment. Will text with price.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,664 Posts

They're actors Bryan, thats what they do. One job, then move on to the next.
I know. Just funny to see them a decade (almost two, in Capaldi's case) before they were famous to any American audience--much less in the same show.

·
Administrator
15,200 Posts

I know. Just funny to see them a decade (almost two, in Capaldi's case) before they were famous to any American audience--much less in the same show.
Ecclestone was in the Gone in 60 Seconds remake. :)

661 - 680 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.