841 - 860 of 25721 Posts

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

Hurricanes are better than tornadoes, earthquakes, blizzards, flash floods, landslides, forest fires, droughts, and all the other crap you guys in other states get to deal with.
Hurricanes are better than blizzards? Eh, nah. Freezing rain maybe.

All that other **** we don't deal with.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

But you have to deal with living in Michigan, which is worse then a life time of mosquitoes biting your testicles.

·
I have poop issues.
1,588 Posts

LOL, you live in Arizona! You're in a drought too. And smog? What smog? Not to sound like I'm overly defending San Diego, but it's a city my hubby and I have actually considered relocating to.

There are nice places in AZ ("nice places" everywhere, of course) but I think I just gotta have me some ocean. I think that's my draw to the West coast. That and I'm most familiar with it.
By smog, I'm referring to the emissions laws. I think that's what it's called out there right?

My comment was sincere...I love SD!

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,794 Posts

You sound so stupid saying things like this.
Are you trying to judge an entire state based around one democrat controlled shithole?
You sound so stupid saying things like this.

Are you trying to condemn an entire political party (and ideology) by falsely-attributing one city's demise to them (it)?

EDIT: And Mr. Erat, I didn't comment on the state; I commented on the city. Specifically, I said a hurricane would help Detroit, insofar as it would level many of the poorly built and maintained eye-sore buildings, and would likely gift you a **** ton of Federal Aid.

You forget that other people don't necessarily think the same way you do, hence their implications are different.

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts

But you have to deal with living in Michigan, which is worse then a life time of mosquitoes biting your testicles.
I won't say this state is all that because i've been to almost every state in this country and every state is beautiful in it's own way.
Explore Michigan, i feel you would find it's a lot nicer than you think.

Even the pacific coast highway is just childs play compared to the amount of coastline roadway we have.

Also, **** Mosquitoes. But they're almost everywhere.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

Explore Michigan, i feel you would find it's a lot nicer than you think.
I lived there for almost half my life(I'm 31). ALL of Michigan can go to hell. It is by far the worst fucking place on the planet.

Draw a straight line from IL down and I have been to every state east, add Colorado, Utah, and Texas too.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts

Question: Is there a train connecting all of the bigger cities on the west coast, like how we have AmTrak on the east coast? Are there chinese busses that will take you north or south for really cheap?

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts

I lived there for almost half my life(I'm 31). ALL of Michigan can go to hell. It is by far the worst fucking place on the planet.

Draw a straight line from IL down and I have been to every state east, add Colorado, Utah, and Texas too.
Until you drive through/across Oklahoma and Kansas....ya done dont kno ****.

lol

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,794 Posts

Can we all just stop making fun of Detroit? Clearly the Democrats ruined it. All of them ruined all of it. It was a Republican utopia until the Democrats showed up.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts

Car wash:

No insurance claims:
First one isn't FL. Nice try. That's what happens when you build a city under fucking water and the levies are **** lol

And that second picture is your comeback? I'll take my fucking hurricanes any day. Thanks.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

Rather drive through Kansas for infinity with a fat man eating donuts then step foot back in Michigan

841 - 860 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.