ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
861 - 880 of 25721 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

So the neighbors across the street are annoying as ****. I'm thinking about buying a gallon of doe piss and pouring it on their walkway so they will eventually track it into the house and their cars. Thoughts?

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts

And that second picture is your comeback? I'll take my fucking hurricanes any day. Thanks.
Thanks for driving up the cost of insurance i guess. :)
Can we all just stop making fun of Detroit? Clearly the Democrats ruined it. All of them ruined all of it. It was a Republican utopia until the Democrats showed up.
They are the people you make fun of. Demanding the government give them everything.
They are the people who want $15 an hour for flipping burgers.
They are the people who are uneducated.
They are the people who vote blue.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,793 Posts

Its too much effort to show the correlation between education and political party of choice and, frankly, I don't care. If you feel like it, go look up the political affiliation of each state in the last Presidential election. Then, look up the average test scores, percentage of population with advanced degrees, etc, etc, etc, whatever way you measure intelligence, and compare the two.

Pro tip: Firearms per capita is not a measure of intelligence.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

Michigans problems can be solved by digging a massive trench at the Ohio and Wisconsin boarder then flooding it all. Make it the Great Lake.

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts

Yeah cause the elitist attitude of "you deserve what you get" will definitely solve all the worlds problems.
Who gives a **** about the world? Last time i checked no one here has very much if any power to do anything outside of our boarders...
Either way, you got any better ideas?

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts

I call it a "smog test" or "CARB approved" but I never refer to that process as "smog". Smog is icky foggy air and a weather condition, not a requirement of car registration.

Yes, surprisingly Amtrak operates all over this great country. We take the train to San Diego quite regularly for weekend get-aways.

Now, everyone: If we'd all said what we like or love about our cities or states, instead of belittling other cities and states, especially those in which members reading this thread reside, this conversation would have been so positive. Instead, the conversation has devolved into name-calling and finger pointing.

How about a reset?

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts

...and as a very non-religious person, I am having a fun time in my philosophy class with the subject of "surviving death".

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts

I can't spell to begin with probably have the public school system to blame for that. But when autocorrect gets involved it gets much worse.

Well, i live in a small suburb called Allen Park. It's pretty nice. Mostly old people and the school system is decent. They have a summer festival that usually brings in some decent bands and drinking in public is allowed.

·
Registered
619 Posts

Don't make me get my PacNW posse to beat the awesomeness into you. Passive aggressively of course.
Hurd dat.

I just got contacted by my new supervisor. I'm nervous as ****, they're mostly girls (women).

This is sexist as ****, but I've had a lot of terrible experiences with female superiors in the military. A lot of the time they seem to have a chip on their shoulders from, ironically, coming up in a sexist organization.

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts

...and as a very non-religious person, I am having a fun time in my philosophy class with the subject of "surviving death".
My husband recommended the professor, so I took "New Testament as Literature" as an elective. That one was tough for me. It was too bad because it would have been interesting, but many of my fellow students in the class refused to separate their faith and religious beliefs from the literature.

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts

OK one more post: Cappuccino Lay's are disgusting.

Remy, I don't think it's sexist for you to say that you've had bad experiences with women in the military. That's your experience. It is sexist for a man to say that all women in the military are unfit, or something along those lines. On a side note, it is demeaning to refer to women as "girls," especially professionally.

OK, gotta get back to work. Thanks for the diversion.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts

Anyone living in Arizona calling any city outside of Arizona "bumfuck" (other than Detroit) is fooling themselves.

861 - 880 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.