ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
961 - 980 of 25721 Posts

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Re: Random Thoughts 4.0

So much better than the grandma special it was before. Blue tile and green paint? I can see why you wanted to redo it. I really like that shower head.
What are those controls on the toilet?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

And the PacNW is best. Skinny, you can move into my place. I need a roommate. This place is like the UK of America...for better or worse, but we do have way nicer Summers.
Well I have always wanted to own a gun and I kinda want another miata............

·
Registered
245 Posts

Found this in the 'What does your engine bay look like?' thread
Awesome cars and this car engine is looking very powerful the Indian SUV cars is also equipped with this types of heavy engine.
Are we positive she isn't a bot....? I mean seriously... miata motors... heavy engines? Lol

·
Mufasa in Training
31,602 Posts

Too late to chime in with my views on religion? :haiguyths:
It is a free country, after all.
Almost done with my bathroom remodel. I have to do a couple finishing touches tomorrow. Just in time for my wife to come back from Turkey on Wednesday...
Impressive.

...Most impressive.

·
Registered
245 Posts

What's a dildoes? What does Dil do exactly? I'm confused

*Dildos
Never seen Metalocalypse I take it? That's what Skwisgaar would say whenever he thought something sucked, spelled as he would say it presumably (grabbed it from a quick google search)

Little fun fact, it turns out that the safe search is not turned on on the work comp... searching for that picture using 'this is dildos' came up with some pretty nsfw results:smile1:

·
The slam struggle continues
1,885 Posts

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts

For some reason, every infiniti G owner in the entirety of south Florida feels the need to pull up next to me at a light/on the highway and have a go at me. When will these tards learn that my stock 335i will pull on your shitty chip tuned VQ terd all day long?
My 210hp E36 would pull on G37-S. :lol: Hoping once I get it back it pulls on the turbocharged ones.

961 - 980 of 25721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.