ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
10641 - 10660 of 10696 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm just so glad that all of my travel for the next 3 months is either really far north or in the mountains. I need to escape. Going to Canada in a couple of weeks and it's like 70 there right now. Yes! Take me!

I want to be a Canadian.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yay Bryan! Glad Christy liked the gift.

I "worked on a car today" and it's still broken. Yay. Oh, it's a Chevy, that's probably why. I'm just being dramatic. The inside rearview mirror fell off again and took a chunk of glass with it. Regluing it didn't take. But hey, I used a wrench and specialized fluid, so that counts for something.

Went to Jason's swallow therapy today, he's still not doing great but the therapist is awesome. Tomorrow is the podiatrist for me to check the fractures in my right foot. We got Jason's liquid food delivery today. It's a weird time to be at our house.

I keep seeing updates on FB for MATG and I wish I were there...

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,650

I "worked on a car today" and it's still broken. Yay. Oh, it's a Chevy, that's probably why. I'm just being dramatic. The inside rearview mirror fell off again and took a chunk of glass with it. Regluing it didn't take. But hey, I used a wrench and specialized fluid, so that counts for something.

Went to Jason's swallow therapy today, he's still not doing great but the therapist is awesome. Tomorrow is the podiatrist for me to check the fractures in my right foot. We got Jason's liquid food delivery today. It's a weird time to be at our house.

Are you coming this year? I'd be up for swapping driver seat with you in whatever i end up bringing this year.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nope, not with Jason as he is. Thanks for the offer though!

I'm heading to TN to visit Lorie (Zoomin' the mountains) for her birthday and retirement in Sept and Jason and I are wondering who we should ask to come stay with him while I'm gone, and then I'll be at Laguna Seca mid Oct for the Miata Reunion. But those are "must-dos" for travel this year, and that's it. We'll probably ask his mom to stay here.

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,652
Gotcha. Well hopefully next year? :)

And one of these days i'll make it out to Miata Reunion. This has been a wild year, so i'm kinda pushing my luck by even sticking with MATG at this point.

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is the last year for the Miata Reunion event at Laguna. Since Mazda doesn't own it and the nearby town wants the track to make more money the rental fee has become astronomical. The event will be moving east for the next one. Maybe closer to you. Maybe it's timing will be close to MATG? No idea.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,350 Posts
I like going to Victoria's Secret because it's full of women and pretty clothing, and I like those things. That said I wouldn't go there by myself as it's such a crapshoot buying stuff like that without whoever it's for trying it on. So, take the person you're buying for with you, and then have them try on everything in the store. It's fun. Really.

Of course it'll only work if they're someone that likes Victoria's Secret, and that's not everyone.
Yeah...my best lady friend in college liked it. Once delivered a VS shirt (whose price I'm a bit ashamed to admit) to her for her birthday by personally driving it to Milwaukee, so feel free to draw your own conclusions about our relationship there :lol:
I would so love to hang out with you and Steve. Really, I'd be happy to break bread with any of you guys and gals :icon_cheers:
I "worked on a car today" and it's still broken.
In The Tick news, I think I finally found my suspension clunk. Seems to be coming from the RB sway. Going to take it off, check the mount (which unless my eyes deceive me, seems to be bent slightly), and put my MSM bar back on. I'll keep the blocks and sell off the bar, brackets, and the 949 end links I bought. Already have a buyer :)
You are always welcome. I can think of any number of people who would make room for you!
You have a lot fewer reasons now.
I do. Little dude is wondering when I can take it out and even the little lady wants to go for a spin!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,350 Posts
https://i.imgur.com/agQO0Di.jpg
You know? She never once said that to me. She did once say though that her mother was convinced that I was the man to make her happy.

What I learned? You can't make yourself have feelings for someone--even if you want to. Sometimes you do or you don't.

It was for the better, really.

Fun fact: her dad's name was...Hillary.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,516 Posts
Sounds like she was pretty OK using people, so yeah, I’d say you dodged a bullet (blank?) there.

10641 - 10660 of 10696 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.