ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
10661 - 10680 of 10696 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
31,668 Posts
Sounds like she was pretty OK using people, so yeah, I’d say you dodged a bullet (blank?) there.
Meh. At this point, I'm not judging. It's far enough in my past that I'm just going to remember the good stuff because being bitter won't help.

As a wise friend once told me: better to have a good story than a good time :lol:

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,931 Posts
Henry how have you never heard of MMRLS??? It was the big 25 year anniversary and you almost couldn’t miss hearing about it.

I finished trimming the plastics and installed the passenger seat. Roll bar install is officially complete.

I was going to start pulling the suspension... but it’s taco Tuesday and one of my spots posted about new tacos today. Done. So full. So happy.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,834 Posts
I miss that local little carniceria near my place in LA. They served food through the one of the front windows of their family owned grocery store. So good

·
7,931 Posts
I miss that local little carniceria near my place in LA. They served food through the one of the front windows of their family owned grocery store. So good

Long winded unnecessary story time... we went to a brewery a few years ago and this food truck called Swift and Savory was there. I was chatty and flirty with the girls working. I ordered one thing but they gave me a fatty tray of food so I could try it all. Fast forward a year or so and suddenly their trucks are parked outside of the old bbq joint that recently closed in my little town. Fast forward a few more months and they opened a sweet little restaurant that they also use for prep. Only open like Sunday to Thursday. Fast forward to today and I had their new taco offering. Seriously good food.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

·
7,931 Posts
The primary green is actually chopped cabbage that’s really more of a light slaw. These were a special featuring local “micro beet greens.” Not something I’d normally condone but they were almost unnoticed. The pickled jalapeños, however, were perfect.

10661 - 10680 of 10696 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.