ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
10681 - 10696 of 10696 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
In The Tick news, I think I finally found my suspension clunk. Seems to be coming from the RB sway. Going to take it off, check the mount (which unless my eyes deceive me, seems to be bent slightly), and put my MSM bar back on. I'll keep the blocks and sell off the bar, brackets, and the 949 end links I bought. Already have a buyer :)
Which blocks are you referring to? It's not unusual for the sway bar mounts to break with a heavier bar. The did with my RB on my NB. I ended up having some super heavy duty mounts welded in and it's been fine since.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Henry how have you never heard of MMRLS??? It was the big 25 year anniversary and you almost couldn’t miss hearing about it.
In 2013..14? Something like that. I went hunting in CO for the first time. On my way from Crested Butte back to Denver I saw a literal ton of miatas. I realized later that MMRLS was around that time and they were either heading there, or heading home. I don't remember which direction I was traveling when we saw them all.

It was kinda neat.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,668 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I am buried in massive projects and everything is going poorly. Another client has a server that's maxing out its resources, so a few of the sites in different cpanel accounts are probably hacked.

I don't have anyone to unload any of this one.

Sucks pretty bad.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Today is a day of firsts. First time having a shop work on my car, and first time ordering an uber. Maybe later I'll try making sound financial decisions hey-o.
At least use Lyft.

Both apps are trash that take advantage of their workers & skirt regulations to avoid treating their employees like employees, but Lyft is maybe 1% less evil.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,931 Posts
I use uber because it’s already set up in my phone. Done.

Just scored a pair of extended top hats with poly isolators for $50 shipped. I’ll consider that a solid deal. Still building these extra BBB for no reason...

And now waiting on my bento box. Nom nom nom. Should post a pic so all the experts in here can tell me what’s wrong with it...

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,834 Posts
I use uber because it’s already set up in my phone. Done.

Just scored a pair of extended top hats with poly isolators for $50 shipped. I’ll consider that a solid deal. Still building these extra BBB for no reason...

And now waiting on my bento box. Nom nom nom. Should post a pic so all the experts in here can tell me what’s wrong with it...

Lyft doesn’t exactly take an act of Congress to “set up.” And don’t try to pass off chicken nuggets and french fries on a divider plate as an authentic japanese bento box and we won’t give you **** :lol:

10681 - 10696 of 10696 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.