Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 13550 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Return of the Bae?

_ _

After rescuing Bryan & RT Crew from FB Miata Club mercenary Burt_NaSSty, our intrepid Haight warrior, Ecto, visits the ancient senile, soul-patched seaman, ChiefMG, who confirms the existence of a dark Swage force, YOLObruh, led by RT regular "NJJon."

Will NJJon envelop the Roadster-verse with his dark YOLO Swage, or will Ecto and the Haight Swage warriors prevail?

Will the lost Haight Swage bae, Concealer, return to the fight or has he truly been lost forever?

Can the wookie Andy and his janky Millennial Bus travel the coast and defeat NJJon and the YOLObruhvians at the legendary Deal's Gap?

Stay tuned.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,201 Posts
Return of the Bae?

_ _

After rescuing Bryan & RT Crew from FB Miata Club mercenary Burt_NaSSty, our intrepid Haight warrior, Ecto, visits the ancient senile, soul-patched seaman, ChiefMG, who confirms the existence of a dark Swage force, YOLObruh, led by RT regular "NJJon."

Will NJJon envelop the Roadster-verse with his dark YOLO Swage, or will Ecto and the Haight Swage warriors prevail?

Will the lost Haight Swage bae, Concealer, return to the fight or has he truly been lost forever?

Can the wookie Andy and his janky Millennial Bus travel the coast and defeat NJJon and the YOLObruhvians at the legendary Deal's Gap?

Stay tuned.
At least I've come by my senility honestly, and not via chemical means. :hello kitty:

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,698 Posts
Jar Jar was eliminated 4 episodes ago...
When Episode 1 came out I was working at Nike with a few friends. We dubbed ourselves the beast brothers. Being that I've gone by JR for most of my life, and often jar for short, I was called Jar Jar Beast. So it's fitting... but I still hate you.

·
Registered
619 Posts
When Episode 1 came out I was working at Nike with a few friends. We dubbed ourselves the beast brothers. Being that I've gone by JR for most of my life, and often jar for short, I was called Jar Jar Beast. So it's fitting... but I still hate you.
You couldn't have been a douche at all...

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
easier to ask for forgiveness eh?

1 - 20 of 13550 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.