ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home last night from work when I pulled up to a traffic light that was already red. Let's just say for arguments sake, that is was the light at Merchants and Central :wink: . I was in the right hand lane and I look over to my left to see a little navy blue Civic hatchback that was already sitting at the light. He had put an exhaust on it, tinted the windows, lowered it and wheels. He sees me and starts revving his engine and rocking back and forth.

Unfortunately, I couldn't resist the opportunity. When the light turned green, we both took off. I ran thru first gear, and shifted hard into second squalling both tires. I easily pulled ahead of him and got over as the right lane ended just ahead.

He probably got pretty upset when he saw me go by him. He probably got even more upset when he noticed I was pulling a trailer with 8 bales of pine straw too! :lol:

·
Registered
152 Posts
He probably got pretty upset when he saw me go by him. He probably got even more upset when he noticed I was pulling a trailer with 8 bales of pine straw too! :lol:
A miata with a trailer full of hay would be a site to be seen sitting still, let alone racing a civic! :lol: :shock: :lol:

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
yeeeehaw biatch!

thats priceless. There are a big power honduhs out there, but it really amuses me when the ricers think they have one of them, hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts