ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sponsor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Info
Hi everyone! I'm back with a new version of our popular Raw t-shirt.

T-shirts are silk screened on American Apparel #2001 shirts if you haven't worn an American Apparel shirt, they are 100% cotton and are very soft (and stay soft). Shirts are a medium weight, slimmer cut then usual and do shrink about an inch in each dimension.

Please note that I'm now using soft inks so the print will never ever crack since the print will actually dye the shirt.

*PLEASE NOTE*
Customization (shirt color, ink color, design) is NOT available, please do not ask for it. Pre-orders are running until November 6th, 2011. After that production takes about 3 weeks so keep this in mind if you are buying this as a gift!

Pricing
Cost is $22 USD + shipping.

Pictures

Sizing

If you have any other questions about the product or about me please feel free to email me @ [email protected]
*Recommended that you email me because that is the easiest way for me to reply to you*

Link to design - Import Bible - Automotive Apparel - Raw Shirt
Link to my site - Import Bible - Automotive Apparel

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
I just logged onto cr.net just to see if there was a thread about this shirt :D

Ill probably order one soon, and Im not sure if I like the 'back' text either. Could it be smaller and/or relocated?

·
Sponsor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it possible to get the shirt printed with just the front? The rear graphic is way too brochacho style for me.
I just logged onto cr.net just to see if there was a thread about this shirt :D

Ill probably order one soon, and Im not sure if I like the 'back' text either. Could it be smaller and/or relocated?
It cannot be moved or made smaller, not printing the back can be arranged I think. I'll see if my printer can do it for me without any issues.

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
I agree with those^^ guys. I like the front of the shirt, but the back is kinda...meh.

Interested! :)

Edit: Also, will you be producing any more of the "Feather Weight" Shirt? I would definitely take one of those if they became available again.

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts
Also, will you be producing any more of the "Feather Weight" Shirt? I would definitely take one of those if they became available again.
I would be interested in a feather weight shirt...if it wasn't yellow

·
Registered
949 Posts
I want to love it...I would buy the shirt in a second if it weren't for the rear art. :(

I too agree with the feather weight shirt...wish it wasn't yellow. :(

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Can we get a better price or discount if we order more then one shirt . I can think of at least 3 i'd like right now .

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
can we get a featherweight shirt without the import bible logo on the back?

Yellow is 100% cool with me. Its my accent on the car anyway.

·
Sponsor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree with those^^ guys. I like the front of the shirt, but the back is kinda...meh.

Interested! :)

Edit: Also, will you be producing any more of the "Feather Weight" Shirt? I would definitely take one of those if they became available again.
perhaps in the future once the current stock is sold out

Can we get a better price or discount if we order more then one shirt . I can think of at least 3 i'd like right now .
sorry no

can we get a featherweight shirt without the import bible logo on the back?

Yellow is 100% cool with me. Its my accent on the car anyway.
no the shirts have been printed already so no changes to the design will be made

1 - 20 of 29 Posts