ClubRoadster.net banner

RAYS - TUCKIN'99 Wheels L@@K

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  STS2 
#1 ·
See less See more
#12 ·
It's a great wheel, +25 is just right to fill the wheel well a bit and run a 225 tire for max grip (something RAYS deffinately knows alot about) - I would be dissapointed if RAYS did a wheel that was such low offset that you couldn't run it without very stretched/small tires. They are all about performance numbers.
I'm a little surprised by the weight - I would have thought they could do better than that. Sure, I bet they are strong and all but 13 lbs for a 15x7 is average. For the money they probably cost I'd want lighter.
I think they look sick though. Great look for a miata.
From a performance standpoint (I'm a time trial junkie) I wish my wheels were +25 instead of +40 - I can't do the +0 because I'd have to limit my suspensino travel too much and run too small of a tire to make the wheel work, both of which would hurt my max grip ability, but the +40 is too sunk in. +25 would be straight beautiful.
IMO
-Ryan

#17 ·
It's a great wheel, +25 is just right to fill the wheel well a bit and run a 225 tire for max grip (something RAYS deffinately knows alot about) - I would be dissapointed if RAYS did a wheel that was such low offset that you couldn't run it without very stretched/small tires. They are all about performance numbers.
I'm a little surprised by the weight - I would have thought they could do better than that. Sure, I bet they are strong and all but 13 lbs for a 15x7 is average. For the money they probably cost I'd want lighter.
I think they look sick though. Great look for a miata.
From a performance standpoint (I'm a time trial junkie) I wish my wheels were +25 instead of +40 - I can't do the +0 because I'd have to limit my suspensino travel too much and run too small of a tire to make the wheel work, both of which would hurt my max grip ability, but the +40 is too sunk in. +25 would be straight beautiful.
IMO
-Ryan
True that ^^^

I'm not as concerned about where to get them as I am curious about pricing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.