ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These old school rays engineering wheels are not in production anymore and are considered to be pretty rare. They are pictured in this thread: http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=28266&highlight=oldschool+wheels.

I never got to weigh them but they are extremely light.
No bends or real bad curbage, just road wear, and rock chips.

They are 15x6 1/2. the tires are Kumho Ecsta's and will need to be replaced.(no threads showing or anything just at the wear bars). The wheels could also use a refinish but will require an endless search for the 5/4s stickers or someone who can make them for you.

ID like to trade for something a little wider.
Located in Whitehall, P.A. (Lehigh Valley)

I will start at $650 w/tires picked up.
Getting rid of them will hurt and i will probably regret it in the future, just looking to see what i can get for them in trade preferably.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I dont get what volk was thinking making a set of wheels like this lol idk just seems pointless? why not just make them 5 spoke or 4 spoke instead of riding around with mismatched wheels

anywhoo glws!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
so weight balance? idk still dont get the idea behind the design lol

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They look kinda beat up...I'm interested but not at that price. GLWS though
They are nit that beat up no scratches or any curbo rash. The paint is chiping off from being on the car. Witha little paint or powder coat theyd be perfect. My price is also best offer

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you're willing to budge on the price and offer shipping, I'd be interested as well.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Anyone can rock 4-spokes. It takes a real JDM Br0 to rock 5/4s

1 - 20 of 29 Posts