ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These old school rays engineering wheels are not in production anymore and are considered to be pretty rare. They are pictured in this thread: http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=28266&highlight=oldschool+wheels.

I never got to weigh them but they are extremely light.
No bends or real bad curbage, just road wear, and rock chips.

They are 15x6 1/2. the tires are Kumho Ecsta's and will need to be replaced.(no threads showing or anything just at the wear bars). The wheels could also use a refinish but will require an endless search for the 5/4s stickers or someone who can make them for you.

ID like to trade for something a little wider.
Located in Whitehall, P.A. (Lehigh Valley)

I will start at $650 w/tires picked up.
Getting rid of them will hurt and i will probably regret it in the future, just looking to see what i can get for them in trade preferably.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I dont get what volk was thinking making a set of wheels like this lol idk just seems pointless? why not just make them 5 spoke or 4 spoke instead of riding around with mismatched wheels

anywhoo glws!!

·
Big Pimpin'
11,480 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
If you're willing to budge on the price and offer shipping, I'd be interested as well.

·
Big Pimpin'
11,480 Posts

·
Big Pimpin'
11,480 Posts
Anyone can rock 4-spokes. It takes a real JDM Br0 to rock 5/4s

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.