ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. my set up - rb20 turbo, cast iron manifold, 305cc injectors, blox fpr, oil lines, and other misc. you may have noticed I didn't mention the downpipe... I live in Vancouver, bc and am searching for an experienced tig welder to weld me a 3" downpipe. I have flanges and a 3" u-j stainless pipe and a 3" 10ft length of pipe. Anyone that has advice please send it my way as I'm desperate in finishing this project. Any questions on ecu or anything will be answered.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Okay. my set up - rb20 turbo, cast iron manifold, 305cc injectors, blox fpr, oil lines, and other misc. you may have noticed I didn't mention the downpipe... I live in Vancouver, bc and am searching for an experienced tig welder to weld me a 3" downpipe. I have flanges and a 3" u-j stainless pipe and a 3" 10ft length of pipe. Anyone that has advice please send it my way as I'm desperate in finishing this project. Any questions on ecu or anything will be answered.
Thanks

OP has the following...
nissan turbo
cast manifold
injectors
FPR
oil lines
other stuff

OP wants...
custom down pipe for which he has flanges and pipe.

·
Administrator
15,320 Posts
Doesn't that just use the same sort of flange an SR20 turbo would? Ergo, he could buy a downpipe off the shelf?

·
Administrator
15,320 Posts
A bolt on v-band adapter is a better option?

A better option for... when you want twice the number of failure points as necessary? Additional clearance issues because you've pushed back the point at which you can start your bend?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts