ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know a few of you have probably thought of putting the ultimate JDM engine into the miata now that it has been proven that you can stick a short block V8 into the engine bay.
i also know that a few of you thought it was impossible for a RB26 to fit into the miata due to its length, but hold on to your pants or put on a condom incase you wet your self.

HyperRev vol#73 page 66
cover

page 66

blurry pictures

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
It's interesting that at the end of the article it says that they wound up pulling the 26 and putting a 25 in,

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'll give him a dollar. Why would he only post a single picture of the engine bay and not provide details like whether the car runs and drives?

·
Supporting Member
2,299 Posts
Thats the nature of the beast.... I hate browsing craigslist and attempting to decode some of the posts.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
There are many many parts that are not listed here but you can come and see the car with your own eyes! Ohhh and also the amount of time and money we spend on the car are priceless!

I say we send the KINOD photo guru team down that to take some pics for the rest of the world............... =D>

·
Registered
207 Posts
dude says it's running perfect except for it needing a new rear end swap, it breaks axles under grip, i wonder why. Says he's throwing on an AEM air temp sensor and it's good to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts