ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question is, which combo??? I am completely undecided on wheels but this is the lastest fixation. I am leaning more towards RBs in silver, 15x7 et04. I want the wheel to be flush, not poke but don't want to adversely effect handling. Would the et20 or 25 be better overall?

RB's
Silver or Gold
15x7 et04
15x8 et04
15x7 et25

Rewinds
15x7
et20

Here is the rig for a refresher

·
Registered
668 Posts
Best handling 15x7 et25 - Basically my wheels dimensions.

Flush look 15x7 et4 - Low pro tires. Best of both worlds!?

SoCal 15x8 et4 - Will need low pro tires and probably fender flattening.

Track monster 15x8et30 - Fender work but made for turbo monster powAh! :D

Tough decision.. Basically double duty wheels should always lean towards performance IMO.
Luckly I'll be running 2 sets of wheels on my next miata.. one being the inexpensive rota 13x8's w. V710's. :)

Tough choices for sure..

·
Registered
668 Posts
HAHA.. you know it.. remember that post about "your roadster style" :D
Andy wants to be socal but he's got 2kids and a big house.. so real life keeps tugging on him and keeping him in check!! :D haha
jp Andy

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andy wants to be socal but he's got 2kids and a big house.. so real life keeps tugging on him and keeping him in check!! :D haha
jp Andy
Playin' nothin, you hit the nail directly on the head brotha!

BTW, my photo is getting mad play over at .net. I just found this in the RB thread

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's the resident NB pchop photo!
If I were you Id.. ahh too tough!

Here, play around w. the calc.. punch in what you got now and plug in what wheel specs you have.. 25mm = 1in
It'll give you an idea of what it will look like compared to what you have now.
http://marksink.com/tire_wheel_offset/offset.html
What is the "ahh too tough part"? I'm curious...

I was going to rent EuroJet's roller to prepare for something wider and because I think the well should be rolled regardless.

Funny that the whell calculator link guy has the same rare last name as me, Sink... 8)

Going to a 15x7, et04 will apparently extend the lip 35mm more towards the fender! :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts