1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, start by checking out the top 25 pics at the following link:

Click the thumbnails for larger pics:

http://www.clubroadster.net/forum/subpages/calendar/index.htm

Keep in mind that the final 12 pics will be of much higher resolution and quality than what you see here. These are just representative of the members' submissions.

After carefully perusing each pic, mark down on a piece of paper YOUR top 12 choices. Make sure you vote for all 12 polls (Choice 1, Choice 2, etc.)

Once you have your list of top 12, come back to the forum and submit your votes, once for each Choice. DO NOT vote for the same car more than once. Duplicate votes by the same member will NOT be counted. At the end of voting, we will just add up the votes in all 12 polls and the winners will be out of overall votes.

The Administration will choose which cars get which month.

You only get one vote per poll, so use it wisely.

If you choose to be a smart-ass and vote for the same pic for every poll, that's fine, but you won't get any more votes once you have submitted your 12 and your duplicate votes will not be counted. We obviously would prefer that you vote correctly and it is the fair method.

In order to prevent voting fixing, I have set a minimum post count of 20 posts in order to vote in the polls. If you don't have the minimum, don't try and post inane posts elsewhere to increase your post count. I will know and will delete those posts and you will forfeit your voting privilege.

If you are a new member with less than 20 posts and would like to vote, please send me a PM and I will help you.

Alright, now with all of that said, let the voting begin!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ok so I voted when the choices were in month forms. Now that it is in order of preference ( is it, or does it matter? ), how will that be affected?

I'm thinking it won't matter.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I voted when the choices were in month forms. Now that it is in order of preference ( is it, or does it matter? ), how will that be affected?

I'm thinking it won't matter.
It won't matter, as long as you didn't vote for the same pic twice.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Should have reset the polls to 0 and started over :( Because now the people the voted 2 times for a car (on different months) will get counted as a double vote and thrown out... pulling votes away from other cars.

Also, dunno if it can cause legal problems, but i swear i have seen that pic of kikinitoutyo's car in a mag. (SuperStreet?)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should have reset the polls to 0 and started over :( Because now the people the voted 2 times for a car (on different months) will get counted as a double vote and thrown out... pulling votes away from other cars.
Sorry Mike, the instructions clearly stated to NOT vote for the same pic more than once, even before I changed things up a bit.

The only thing I have really done is made it so people are voting on their 12 choices (out of 25) and made it so the mods and I decide on the order (months) of those pics.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
so if we already voted when it was in the month form, we dont have to vote again, right?

Also, dunno if it can cause legal problems, but i swear i have seen that pic of kikinitoutyo's car in a mag. (SuperStreet?)
It's a sick picture and one of my favorite miatas so it would suck if it wasn't in the calendar. But it was at least used for triple zoom. It would be messed up if the calendar was pulled because of one pic. http://www.triplezoom.com/news/publish/article_316.shtml
it was used in Modified Mag (back in 2004?)

·
5,990 Posts
Man this is all confusing. I didn't vote until after the rule change anyway :)

Not trying to be a pooper about kickin's car... just don't want to see anyone get in trouble over it!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

Not trying to be a pooper about kickin's car... just don't want to see anyone get in trouble over it!
I will go back and look for that issue, i have it here somewheres, if that photo was used then we will have to go back pull it and use the next runner's up car.

·
5,990 Posts

I will go back and look for that issue, i have it here somewheres, if that photo was used then we will have to go back pull it and use the next runner's up car.
From the original thread about the calender

Images containing nudity or other questionable material will NOT be considered for the contest. All photos must be original works, and never published in a magazine, print advertisement, or taken from a website (unless it is owned by you), etc.
Please do not edit/photchop your photo to blur out license plates, etc, if you are worried about you plates, remove them before you shoot. We have graphic designers who will be ensuring that the photos look their best before they are printed.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I voted. Easiest way is to look at all the pictures, write down your top 12 choices on a piece of paper, and then work your way down the polls from #1 to #12 voting for the pictures you want. Once the polls are closed all the votes will be counted and the pictures who received the top 12 votes will be placed in the calendar. If you haven't voted yet DO IT!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Believe it or not, I am doing the calendars soon.

Let me get the forum running right first.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.