ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who have the Hyper Rev 14 (ie. Roadster #2)- please turn to page 54. Now here is the weird part- I have 2 copies of this book, and I notice that that page is different between the 2 copies. Apparently they changed the page in the middle of the printing run.

On one book, p54 is a full page Nielex ad for all sorts of Nielex goodies for the NA roadster. On the other book, p54 is a Nielex ad again, but this time there is an inset with NB goodies listed. And you know what's spooky? the printing date of the Hyper Rev #2, as it says on the spine, is Aug 6, 1996. This is at least one full year before the NB was even released anywhere in the world.

Very, very weird- how did Nielex get a hold of an NB to create parts for, at this early date? And why did some runs of the magazine not have this page? Could it be I am holding the only copy which has this freakish precognition printing? It's sending me a message. It's 2am here, and possibilities are racing though my mind .....

·
Registered
132 Posts
sleep deprivation can cause hallucinations. :shock:

I'm just messing, thats neat though, maybe nilex had a hand somewhere in the design?

I've never read hyperrev, but I'm interested now.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Pics or GTFO.

Can you scan the pages for those of us too young to acquire such reading material? Sounds scandalous.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Oh, I need to check my issue.

Like SJ said, maybe one is a back issue and the Nielex ad was replaced with a newer one.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah alright ;) it's a mistake in the reprint then! It was spooky seeing that at 2am though ;);)

I want to scan it for you guys, but the scanner is loud as feck, and would wake up my 1 yr old... which is not a good thing!!!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yeah alright ;) it's a mistake in the reprint then! It was spooky seeing that at 2am though ;);)

I want to scan it for you guys, but the scanner is loud as feck, and would wake up my 1 yr old... which is not a good thing!!!
bah go ahead and scan it, he will be up in 2 hours for a diaper change and milk anyhow. :mrgreen: j/k

·
Registered
569 Posts
If I'm up at 2am.. I can guarantee you the magazine I'm looking at does not contain cars. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts