ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i start a new thread off rather than just shoving these at the end of the what should i do thread to save people downloading all the pictures in the other one again. as per the decision in the thread, the power of club roadster has caused my car to go fom this:

to this:

was contemplating a lip spoiler before i took the original spoiler off but don't think i will now as i'm liking the clean rear end look, so much better without the old spoiler. managed to fit a zoom engineering start button and cover the door bars of my roll cage in vinyl as well this weekend. fingers crossed ill get some good news about getting a st.may exhaust to complete the rear end (although i still want to chop the rear bumper into a shorty one).
also, can someone advise me what spacers to get for the front wheels, think i want about 20 or 30mm ones but i'm guessing that'll mean changing the bolts?

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers for the comments guys, i can see my car out of the window at work today and i can't stop looking at it, don't know why i didn't get rid of it before.

slevin: the rears are 15*8 with -19 offset and the front 15*7.5 with -9 offset (these are the figures the previous owner told me as i wrongly calculated them as being 0 offset)

ammendes: i'm hoping to get a tuckin99 front lip spoiler when funds allow - or do you mean rear lip spoiler? i was planning to go for one but now i have seen it without i think i probably leave it without unless a kg works one appears miracuously at a good price.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
WOW! Great job, Jim!

Looks much better!

+1 on the front chin spoiler when you have the funds.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wow, much cleaner, I've wanted to do exactly the same and have a yours sports spoiler, but thought it left huge holes in the boot?

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it does leave holes, 3 small ones and a large indent and hole where the middle rear part was bolted. I have considered the yours sport spoiler as and alternative to sorting that indent (i have filled it but badly!)

·
CR.net Supporter
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i had a quick look on ebay for a boot lid but got impatient and ended up ripping it off when i got bored, would have been a more sensible approach! although the biggest hole could be covered with a yscc or kg works spoiler if i have problems getting a garage to do a colour match (its a 1998 nissan red which i don't have the paint code for)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts