ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached are my Wizdom Rear Bumper and Sideskirts Images. These images are resized massively to fit within CR manage attachment rules. If you would like larger images please PM and I am sure I can find a way to get them to you.

(I did not take left and right of the sideskirts but if you would like please let me know and I can take new images and email or PM). Only taken out of the plastic for images. Never mounted. (I purchased a full kit when I only needed the front bumper).

They are located in Irvine, CA 92602 but can easily be delivered to Monrovia, CA or places on the way between Monrovia and Irvine (or PM me and we can discuss).

I would appreciate not having to ship these and if I do ship I will charge the same price I can find others shipping for at the time (current searches show items this big ranging about 200 dollars together or 100 dollars each).

Price for sideskirts is: 75 Dollars, please PM or email for shipping fee.
Price for Rear bumper is 85 dollars, please PM or email me for shipping fee.

If you would like to see what these look like mounted you can google multiple images or if you want to see in person my Miata has the kit on it.

NOTE: if you have a dual exhaust; the Wizdom kit only has a notch on the right. This means the left exhaust pulls down on the kit if you don't notch it yourself... (mine is pulled down just a tad with a little rubber to fill the gap so that it could be mounted tightly).

NOTE2: I travel a lot for my work. ie I apologize if it is hard for us to find times to meet up that work for us both mutually.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rezist09: Replied.

Per PM requests: Mounted photos of the side skirts; NOTE these are NOT what I am selling these are the old ones already painted and on my car.

I am selling the brand new unpainted never mounted parts since I bought a whole kit and only needed the front bumper. The only difference I can see between these pictures are:
What I am selling is new.
What I am selling has clean metal mesh. (The one in this post pic is dirty and over spray black). See new pics in first post to see what I am describing.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts