ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if they'll fit in a miata? I've searched .net and the answer wasn't confirmed. I'm not concerned about the wing indenting the door.

Also, any recomendations on rails?

Sorry my schedule's been real hectic and I do not have enough internet time to do a full search.

Thanks!

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
What are the shoulder and base widths?

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Pole Position is just a touch over 22 inches wide through the shoulder, so it might work in an early car (pre-side-impact era...) I know they won't fit in my '97 without changing to earlier door panels.

I've spoken to the Recaro NA folks and according to them they don't make any seats that will fit a Miata.

·
Registered
459 Posts
not pole positions, but my recaros fit in nice and snug. sliders are the oem with a ghetto rigged bracket (diy)

the passenger seat fits perfect, but for some reason i can't get the driver's seat bolted down perfectly--so it sits kinda crooked, but it fits!?! the wings get a bit damaged from rubbing against the seat belt towers tho

·
Registered
587 Posts
im currently running recaro SPG, it hits the door slightly, but nothing serious. DO NOT GET Bride seats though, i had a Zeta 3 and my door bearly closed, it put a giant gash into my door panel >.<

simon

·
Registered
189 Posts
i run a buddyclub wide seat and it fits no prob, thats like 22-23 wide,and like 19 pr 20 at the bottom. my car is a 94 w manual widows and locks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts