ClubRoadster.net banner

Recognize these over fenders?

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  leatherface24 
#1 ·
They don't ring a bell with me ...

pic1

pic2

#2 ·
I have no idea. I've never seen them before. Click here for a link to the original auction. Click here for a translation into Engrish.

"The imitation over fender for [yunosurodosuta] NA, it is set of side step. Once upon a time, that you will install, it purchased, but giving up, you release. As for the scratch and the like itself being similar in reference, please judge the picture. Because it is the used item, no claim, we ask with the no return."

One more picture:

#6 ·
Sorta in the way they're both flares. But not really in the way they're totally different. My guess is they're custom made in Japan and that unless the fabricator or original owner chimes in it's very likely we'll never find out what brand they are or who made them.

#11 ·
The front looks like it goes with a custom wide bumper like the GHO or Nopro, but the rear looks like it is tappered back into the body. Since it appears to use a matching bumper I was thinking it might not be a one-off but I don't recall seeing this anywhere.

I really like the integrated sidestep, which most, if not all, the over fender sets are missing.

#13 ·
The front looks like it goes with a custom wide bumper like the GHO or Nopro, but the rear looks like it is tappered back into the body. Since it appears to use a matching bumper I was thinking it might not be a one-off but I don't recall seeing this anywhere.

I really like the integrated sidestep, which most, if not all, the over fender sets are missing.
I totally agree, I cant find the one pic I saw with the intergrated side skirt... I coulda swore it was in my gallery, but, maybe its in that one big flickr miata gallery... I dont have a link otherwise I would start looking there to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.