ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone knew a good shop that does maintenance/services/tune ups for a decent price? I live in sacramento area. Or if theres any place near by that specializes in miatas.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Most of us Sac guys do our own work on our cars because most of the shops in Sac suck. Any good shop is way over priced out here and any cheap shop is just not worth going too. The only people that would really probably know is the old guys that run the local miata car club. http://www.sacramentoareamiata.org/. Most of us just hold tech and garage days to work on our cars. Hopefully this helped

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm new to this miata stuff, and I just started working on cars so I'm still in a learning process. None of my friends own a miata so I'm kind of on my own. Most of my friends have hondas haha. So I was just looking for someone/some place that can help me with my car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Was wondering if anyone knew a good shop that does maintenance/services/tune ups for a decent price? I live in sacramento area. Or if theres any place near by that specializes in miatas.
Crazy Red Italian (Dave)
The Crazy Red Italian
8161-B Belvedere Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 456-2277

I went to him for over two years when I went to school in Sac. He did suspension, engine work, general service and even two soft tops (vandalism) for me when I didn't have a garage to work in. He specializes in Miatas! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Also, pick up one of this air horns-they are world reknown!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts