ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been done before but...

Just bought some very rough 95M (moveable headrest) seats and will recover them with 93LE red leather. not wanting to wait for Nakamaes (or spend the $$$) I figure I can get a fairly monique look on the cheap. Now for the rest of the interior.

I know, I know, post pics...I will be home in Jan 07 pics should be up by March 07! :mrgreen:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts
Cool, man! I'd like to find a set for Junior someday...how'd you luck into yours?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pointy board. I bought the first set offered. I have another guy offering a set for sale.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts
Really? Think you could hook me up with his contact info offline?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I know someone that has some OEM Matching 93LE Red Leather Seat Recovers, still new in the bag, and 10X nicer than stock.............. He is on the fence about selling them as he is considering the Nakamaes....

Either way you go it will look really sweet with the Silver exterior. I have only seen like two others with that setup, but never a 93LE red full swap (at least not in person), that would be the shizzz :twisted:

I remember an old issue of Miata Magazine (1996 Spring) that had a full swap on the cover, anyone know who the owner is/was, or where the car is?

PhatMiata

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, these are the type of seats, are the covers for these, if so I am very interested.

But I may go with dark blue, but probably stay with 93LE Red. And a partial swap. I am thinking custom two tone door panels, red carpet. I want to copy my S2000s interior.

Sorry about the size of the pic, the internet owns me.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I think Phatty was referring to me, but I ain't sellin'! They will not work with the '95 M seats, BUT you may wanna check out Northwest Auto Leather in Canada. They are the ones that were able to get a 99.9% match on the OEM LE red for a small group of us LE owners, but with WAY better quality than OEM and even better than Katskins, in my and other people's opinion.

Check out their website:

http://www.nwautoleather.com/

They are the Mazda Canada official leather convertors, as well as some other manufacturers I think.

Talk to Steve and tell him Tim Allen from the Yahoo LE Group sent you. He may still have some hide left or can get more perhaps.

One of our members sent Steve his worn out LE covers so that they could get a perfect match and fit. I'll bet he'll do the same for the 95M seats. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts