ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Formerly skiboyjake
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body have pics of red/black wheels?

i'm considering painting my konig tantrums. black spokes with red everything else.

while i've seen red spokes (sportmax), i've never seen a wheel with a red dish and black spokes.

·
Formerly skiboyjake
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't know how i feel about the super advans... not a fan of the split three spoke thing. looks way too much like a video game car or something. i also dont' like how they look on the white car... i think red/black can only be pulled off on a red or black car.

the cooper is sick IMHO.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
muchas gracias

I like the Super Advans a lot... but they have to be on the right car. I was so-so on them in pictures but in person, they are so much better when done right.

·
Formerly skiboyjake
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like the color distribution of the advans. if/when i paint my konigs, i'd do the whole dish black, similar to the advans.

the reason why i'm considering painting my wheels is because the PO curbed them pretty good and i'm considering filing/sanding to make it look better. i figured that i'd need to repaint them after that any ways, so why not change the color scheme?

anybody know any good paints for use on wheels?

·
Registered
552 Posts
anyone with pictures of superadvans in red/black "done right"..haha

i havent seen a good example.. and i was considering a similar color combination with my wheels. or maybe some good examples of wheels with lip in black. #-o

1 - 15 of 15 Posts