I have these extra, and wondering what I should be asking

1) Rear boot cover

2) Both door panels with speaker grilles, and door handles

Help appreciated.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait, why do you need these parts, bro?! It won't look good with the red car, IMHO

P.S. if that is your Genesis, looks like you did lots of work since I saw it last!!!! Looks awesome

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Do want door cards!

Do also need job so GLWS :(

Q. Do those speaker grilles cover the hole on the standard card, is the door card different than the non LE door card?

·
Registered
166 Posts
can you take a pic of the back side where the speaker grills screw onto and PM them to me??

haha. thanks.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
'lilRedRide

The door card is the same as the OEM non red door card. Speaker grilles are additional part and of course the different color.

Yes the speaker grilles cover the standard speaker.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
The value would be dependant also on the backside of the door cards, Ive seen plenty that are crap on the back, but great on the front. Without seeing the back i would say $175 ~ $200 if you have clean backs then you can get $300 easy for the set possibly more. Lets see the backside.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The value would be dependant also on the backside of the door cards, Ive seen plenty that are crap on the back, but great on the front. Without seeing the back i would say $175 ~ $200 if you have clean backs then you can get $300 easy for the set possibly more. Lets see the backside.
PHAT Here are the other pictures -showing backside of all 3 items.

·
Registered
146 Posts
List on Miata.net for maximum return.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Damn, they are different, the regular ones have a 'cut out' where the separate speaker grilles pop onto the doors, I was hoping I could just pick up a set of speaker covers but now I guess I'd have to change the color of the whole thing.

Still fuckin' broke so what's it matter...

:cry:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is a cut out still. I test fitted them on my 95 r package with no problems with stock speaker.

The aluminum speaker grille is just a cover. It cones off. So does the supplied black speaker grille and you can use with no problems.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
you can put them on any door panel with power windows, just have to make sure to get the black plastic backing plates.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Phat

Now that I uploaded front and back pics per your request, what do you think I should ask?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I would say you can get $150 ~ $200 easy, the only thing that is stopping me from going higher is the water damage on the back of the door panels, its hard to tell if there is and plastic broken off the top part of the door? The front side looks great though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts