ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't get a look @ the driver, just saw the back end as it was driving off, red NA as mentioned earlier. right off of Schmidt Road by Bolingbrook high school.

*crosses fingers hoping that there are midwest guys on this forum to hang out with in real life*

*cough* damn SoCal guys *cough*

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that might be it, the wheels did seem to stick out a little but then again I saw it at a glance, next time you guys all get together let me know im getting my exhaust done soon so ill be ready to go out :mrgreen:

and thank god for midwest ppl : )

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha alright, just let me know once you guys are all up and running, mines gonna be low soon enough, and you have any recommendations on wheels tires i might as well join your pancake club :mrgreen: and you guys in any type of local club or anything?

·
Mufasa in Training
31,094 Posts
I have a buddy that lives over in Vernon Hills. Roman's one of the coolest dudes I know.

I'll be up there the first weekend of October for ZoomZoom Live :mrgreen:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a buddy that lives over in Vernon Hills. Roman's one of the coolest dudes I know.

YAY I cancled my trip to Missouri maybe ill be able to head up there? Where exactly is ZoomZoom Live? I know its the October 7-8th. let me know :mrgreen:

·
Mufasa in Training
31,094 Posts

YAY I cancled my trip to Missouri maybe ill be able to head up there? Where exactly is ZoomZoom Live? I know its the October 7-8th. let me know :mrgreen:
Arlington Park. It's a big horsetrack, and the event will take place in the parking lots. For more, check here.

I've been up for ZZL last year and also went to RevItUp! in 2004. Here I am at ZZL:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Arlington Park. It's a big horsetrack, and the event will take place in the parking lots. For more, check here.

I've been up for ZZL last year and also went to RevItUp! in 2004. Here I am at ZZL:
Awesome, ill check it out hopefully ill be free to go. and +1 for the gray paint and saddle leather : ) FTW

·
Mufasa in Training
31,094 Posts
i know roman, i actually got my old Rota RB's from him, he kicks ass at autox and he was doing awesome at drift day with his old car
He pisses me the heck off becuase he managed to average nearly 5sec faster than me at an autocross--DRIVING MY CAR (which he might have driven once before)! :evil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts