ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
And to add to red-a-paloozah, Roadster #2 (out of 3), my old 91. A series of piccies how it went from over-polished cruiser, to track machine, to sprint wagon, and finally back to shiney minter....

2000: As it came. I added a RB Type IV stylebar.

Attachments

·
Mufasa in Training
32,611 Posts
I wonder if there'll ever be another Marina Green car in these parts :lol:

·
CR.net Supporter
555 Posts
Most everyone has seen my red NA, so I thought I'd post current shots of my fifty dollar 93 Bpkg project car. I dusted off a few pieces I had stashed away. Pictured is a original slider mirror, Nielex air vent assemblies, ultra rare metal Nielex lower windshield valance, and Nielex semi-polished wiper arm set. It's now my daily driver. Wheels to follow.

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
555 Posts
$50!?!?!? What's the story there?[/quote]

Quick story...Bought the car for $900.00. As I was driving away the guy said "Hey I forgot to give you the hardtop" Sold the top in twenty minutes for $850.

Condition when I brought it home..

Interior: Completely shot and growing mold. Gutted to metal and found over $9.00 in change and a half carat diamond earring. Returned earring to PO.

Exterior: hit in front but repaired. Missing a few minor pieces.

Paint: Fading quickly. 4 coats of Astro Shield and 2 finishing coats. Looks great now.

Brakes/suspension: Needed help. New Brembo rotors and pads. New Tokico shocks and Tein springs. Could use a set of sway bars now.

Engine: Dirty as hell, but runs excellent. All fluids changed with new boots and SSK installed in tranny.

Top: a joke! Found a "brand new" 99 glass top with frame for $450...now perfect

New Ansa exhaust..sounds good, nice note!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I can never get enough of your car pete. the a032s look better than the sumitomos though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts