ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a red NA on mission drive last nite around 8:30pm in san gabriel.

I was in a EK.

·
Registered
459 Posts
huh? 94 red na here slammed on black five spoke wheels with polished lip. i live in rosemead/san gabriel border on del mar. thats around the time i went out to pick up dinner in alhambra. don't recall seeing any ek's along the way.

give a description on said ek. maybe i'll holla if i ever see u pass by.

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a purple color lowered stock ek riding on stock hub caps. Nothing special yet.....it's my daily driver.

I saw you from behind and something under your car looks really shiney

·
Registered
459 Posts
ok... that's me. i don't know how you look like, but yea, its a lower-tie bar meant for a honda. i did it out of experiment but found out its slight difference in car feel so i never bothered to take it off. it was free and it stopped/reduced my rear end jitters so its good enough to keep on.

how's your miata look like in case i'll pass you again?

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have a red NA also. I'm usually around rosemead/san gabriel/alhambra area, but i live in East LA. That wasn't me, but if u do see me wave or wink your headlights(only if u got a NA). I'll be doing the same thing. :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
hey renesisdrms you said that you have a brace for a honda on your car...care to show us? i'm interested in how it looks and what i need to do to use it on my car

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
for those headlights... i always wondered how i'd look if you cut two sort-of "u" shapes into the front bumper.. how'd that look? In a RSX-ish kind of way, i suppose. Maybe got plastic covers like old school 240z's.

·
Registered
459 Posts
slyd: looks like any adjustable lower tie bar for civic/integra. what do they cost for those things? $25-30??? not sure for what year specifically. i think i tried to post new pics up, but i can't cause the forum keeps rejecting my file due to size. so i'm stuck with pictures of when i first got my car. sorry. (warning, tie bar hangs lower than muffler! not recommended for areas with constructions and high man-holes)

pogi: think i may have seen u ridin around one time near my area. i'll wink a link. =)

ben: nice grn...or is it midnight blu? sheesh, ever heard of booth car washes? i wait til i have my car really dirty and than use those pressure washers to clean, and even steam my engine bay. tho i take my time. i spend no more than $4 on quarters.

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's midnight blue.......that's not dust or dirty on my car it's just a protective coating over the paint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts