ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please join Moss at our Motorfest on June 6, 2015 at our Petersburg, VA warehouse facility for an open house, fun, people, tours and a huge car show! There will be music, food, vendors and prizes too, and fun for all ages so please bring your entire family.

From 8:00 am to 3:00 pm our facility will be open and will feature YOUR Miata at our car show! We’ll be sharing space with many British sports cars as well but Moss loves Miatas too and we want you to show yours off and compete for a trophy!

There will be a Friday evening cocktail reception the night before Motorfest at the amazing Keystone Tractor Works Museum. The museum features more than 200 restored antique farm trailers and vintage road trucks. The $20 ticket cost includes entry to the museum and food, with beer, wine and sodas available for purchase. This cocktail reception will be a great kickoff to the show on Saturday!

Register for Motorfest before May 1, 2015 and your name will be placed in a drawing for a $250 Moss shopping spree! We hope you register early. See you at Motorfest!

·
Registered
428 Posts
The cocktail reception Friday night...

If I am not yet 21, but am going to the reception for the food, would I still be allowed in. What type of situation would that be?

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The chance to enter to win a shopping spree is over, but you can still register for Moss Motorfest! The show will be at our location in Petersburg, VA on June 6. 50 Miatas are registered so far, come out and join us!

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was in a meeting with one of our co-owners earlier today, the one who is leading this event, and he said - and I quote! - "I'm thrilled that we have so many Miatas registered."

We have 51 as of this morning! And 250 cars total. Should be a really great show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts