1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes, they are a great site to order from. Like corkscrew said a lot of people order from them. Their prices are usually cheaper by than what you can find around the net for brand new wheels. Plus, they do have their own special edition versions of wheels like different colors which is a nice touch.

I have not ordered from them, but i do know people who have and they came out with good results.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yeah a lot of people order from there
Dude, I can't take your posts seriously with the "I lied!" meme as your avatar...

Any people actually ordered from them? Like, as in not-heard-of-others, but they-themselves have ordered?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've ordered Muteki lug nuts from them. Lowest price I could find and was delivered in a timely manner.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm guessing you'll be charged $130+ for shipping then... not sure what you mean by 'extra'.
Sometimes when the shipping isn't accurate, the post office will hold onto your package until the rest of the shipping is paid off. It happened to me before. I ordered a garage vary lip and shipping was $35. I had to pay an extra $46 because the "shipping" wasn't enough

·
Registered
638 Posts
lol and your Filipino :) ... your order will bring new meaning to "Fresh off the boat" :fab:

FYI one of the Oldschool members has made Miata end caps that will fit in place of the XXR logo while your at it :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol and your Filipino :) ... your order will bring new meaning to "Fresh off the boat" :fab:

FYI one of the Oldschool members has made Miata end caps that will fit in place of the XXR logo while your at it :)
-__-, so you saying I'm going to make one of those riced out cars? I'm not Fob, I'm born here on Honolulu. Sorry I don't do builds like this:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Apologies,

I assumed you were pinoy with the 'Adobo' nametag. :sweatdrop: ... and i'm Filipino and born their, and never had a riced out cars...

But since you got the 'chart'. The Neon Ground Effects was circa 91/92' way before F&F. and they were actual florescent bulbs... never lasted to long... was cool at the time.

Back to food! So there is Hawaiian Adobo? :eek: ... {Googling} bbl.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Apologies,

I assumed you were pinoy with the 'Adobo' nametag. :sweatdrop: ... and i'm Filipino and born their, and never had a riced out cars...

But since you got the 'chart'. The Neon Ground Effects was circa 91/92' way before F&F. and they were actual florescent bulbs... never lasted to long... was cool at the time.

Back to food! So there is Hawaiian Adobo? :eek: ... {Googling} bbl.
Lol if you're from Hawaii, it does not mean you're Hawaiian. Yes there is adobo in Hawaii. Family back in Philippines ship it down here. Lol. We could even buy it at local stores. Hawaii isn't third world where we surf to class or something. In fact, 98% of the population doesn't know how to surf.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Back to the rims: XXR 527. $88.20 per rim. w/ 2-3 day air mail 130.85. Total: 483.65. seems sketchy. Other's have told me their rims came out to like $1000

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Back to the rims: XXR 527. $88.20 per rim. w/ 2-3 day air mail 130.85. Total: 483.65. seems sketchy. Other's have told me their rims came out to like $1000
They are XXR's. They are cheap.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts