ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i'd start a new thread because i'm an attention whore..

before:

after 3 hours of peeling by hand (got one off in one piece!) and a wash/claybar/wax job:

not too shabby?

nice wax, too! definately makes the car worth the $3500 i paid for it!

blue wheels are the best. i like them more and more every day.

that is all.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I must be like the only guy that kinda digs the pinstripe?

·
Registered
466 Posts
All you did was wash/claybar/wax and your car grew a hardtop??? WOW....mine has never done that!

Also, I like the look!!

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Awesome man, I can't believe you got one of yours off in one piece. Mine were on there pretty damn good, and not only that but it looked like there were TWO layers of pinstripe; one on top of the other.

Looks great without it. You'll notice your car is looking sexier when the light/shadow strikes it right - it will have lines that were never there before. I noticed that mine looks shinier without the pinstripe for some reason too - maybe that's just me. I washed/waxed it before with the pinstripe but for some reason now it just looks like it shines better.

Congrats! 8)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I must be like the only guy that kinda digs the pinstripe?
if you pull yours off, it will change your mind. it really changes the look of the car. who'd think that two little stripes makes such a big difference!

yes, the car looks cleaner and definately much less clutter without them.

and yes, my car grows hardtops. hehehee. na, the hardtop goes on when they call for snow. which is this week sometime. not good for azenis. :(

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks great! =D>

I finally took mine off this winter after 5 years of ownership. Should have done it a long time ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts