ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the eunos badge from BSP....but the problem is I need to remove the "mazda" emblem....what is the best way of doing this without damaging the paint? thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
If it is an NA,the 'Mazda' eblem is pinned on..You will need to remove the rear finish panel and grind the melted pins.Then just heat the emblem..If it is the 'Miata' emblem you need to remove it is just stuck on,use heat.
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Mine was already beginning to crack and was already snapped in one part so I just took a small flathead screwdriver and snapped it off. Now I need a Eunos badge to cover the 2 small holes.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was pretty darn hard to remove the emblem.....and there were holes for the NB as well....I still had to snap off the pins for the eunos badge since the holes didn't fit...

socal_brian, you might want to pick one up from BSP in LA. I believe they still have one more in stock. Check out their website and print the coupon out, you'll get 10% off.

·
Registered
593 Posts
It was pretty darn hard to remove the emblem.....and there were holes for the NB as well....I still had to snap off the pins for the eunos badge since the holes didn't fit...

socal_brian, you might want to pick one up from BSP in LA. I believe they still have one more in stock. Check out their website and print the coupon out, you'll get 10% off.
Link to their site?

·
Banned
437 Posts
What I have done is use a fishing line (from a fishing rod...lolz) to get it started. Once I removed the emblem, I use 3M Adhesive Remover to take off the leftover glue. And then I just hand waxed it. You can use a buffer and get better results. Then I just applied a new "Roadster" badge over the 2 little holes.

*The 2 pins/tabs behind the stock emblem just broke off. If you push it back, it just falls out behind the stock bumper to the floor.

*So this has worked for me. There could be other ways... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts