ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I stripped down most of my interior because of a leaky soft top leading to a mold issue. The only thing I kind of need help with is replacing the door cards, since I had to junk them.
Has anyone else completely replaced their door cards with something that isnt "factory standard"? Has anyone made door cards from scratch?

If I dont get any good responses by this weekend Ill try to make this a how to thread,and figure it out myself, though it might take a lot of tries to get it right.:fab:

Nude miata:

For the record: I was not the one to paint this car.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Most people trace there old ones when they make new ones. Do you live by another miata owner that you could just trace his?

·
Registered
76 Posts
SO I stripped down most of my interior because of a leaky soft top leading to a mold issue. The only thing I kind of need help with is replacing the door cards, since I had to junk them.
Has anyone else completely replaced their door cards with something that isnt "factory standard"? Has anyone made door cards from scratch?

If I dont get any good responses by this weekend Ill try to make this a how to thread,and figure it out myself, though it might take a lot of tries to get it right.:fab:

Nude miata:

For the record: I was not the one to paint this car.

Try looking at this thread:

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=48999

1 - 4 of 4 Posts